September 20

Replies

• Jillygirl0220
    Jillygirl0220 Posts: 73 Member
    20/09/2021

Exercise – yes
    Tracked/logged – yes
    Calories – yes

I’m not sure that I agree with the statement about eating the same on Saturday as Monday. After all, we humans are social animals, meeting with friends, family, special occasions, even parties are all part of a full life. I generally eat the same breakfast and lunch most days but it’s perfectly OK to eat differently occasionally. I like to think that I have learnt how to modify my behaviour so that I can enjoy special occasions while remaining fit and healthy.

I agree here!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,046 Member
    edited September 2021
    Monday 20th September
    Exercise: 1 hour yoga session ✅
    Tracked calories: ✅
    Under calories: X

Had a few extra chocolate biscuits this evening so am using a 2nd pass day.

Pass days: 2/3 used

Tracking my goals for September:
    Get my 3 x ✅ - 18/20 days
    Alcohol free month - 20/20 days - still going strong with this!
    Write in my journal every night - I have skipped a few nights but mostly doing OK
    Yoga x 1-2 a week - ✅
    Up my water intake - still going with this one .. find it harder on the cooler days :smile:
    Lose 2kgs - Going well with this one :smile:
    Be part of the winners circle - still working on it :smile:

In 2 week's you'll feel it ... In 4 week's you'll see it ... In 8 week's you'll hear it ...king on it :smile:

You are doing so well and well on your way to the winners’ circle!!! Congratulations @Healthymumlife
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Monday, September 20

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes. Full body warm up 10 min, core 10 min, lift lower body 40 min, full body stretch 10 min, focus flow yoga chest and back 10 min

Pass days to date - 4
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited September 2021
    @summerskier only 1 pass day all month! Wow ur killing it!

@leeh31 great quote!!Also happy belated anniversary!! How lovely. Xo

@healthymumlife loving those Sep goals! Ur doing a fab job!!

@bradkcrew maybe all.those hills worked up ur appite? He he.. Well done with the hills. I'm so lazy with hills I avoid them at all costs ha ha!!

@forlanston great planning

@victorious55 no pass days yet?? Wow that's honestly amazing!

@madisonmolly2017 awww love that nsv. Bet ur so relieved knowing u r no longer in that position and u must be so proud too.

@LazyBlondeChef So nice that u gave ur body a rest!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    @Jillygirl0220 and @lesdarts180 seems like u both hve worked out a good balance of enjoying life whilst still being healthy! Not always easy so kudos to u both. Xo
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    3xyes
    Epic Day 21 Lower body workout+2.5 km walk 😊
    I missed Day 20, but will catch up sometime later 😉

@Winner_in_Life Do you have a link for the program you are doing? I would like to take a look. Thanks!

https://www.carolinegirvan.com/
    here you can see all 10 week programs. Epic I through III and Epic Heat. Exept for Beginners. But look for it directly in Youtube. I thinjk she is the best coach and I really enjoy her workouts :)
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    SEP 20
    Exercise ✅ [1:30 h indoor walk]
  • Exercise - yes, 15 minute MommaStrong
    Tracked - yes!
    Under - yes!
    Pass days 6/3

Yeah, I'm not sure I agree with the premise of making your Saturdays like all your other days. I think it's important to socialize and enjoy celebrations. However, I also need to constantly ask myself, if I am celebrating all the time, is that really a celebration?

I did like the idea some have raised here of making my calories lower on "regular" days and then higher on special days. I am still toying with that idea. For now I have not changed the calorie total but have been trying to stay farther under on regular days (basically not eating exercise calories). No big results so far.