October 8

Options

Replies

• bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I only weigh once a week now. I have been given a lot of advice to weigh daily and use a tracking app once I start maintenance, but I am not sure if that will be the best for me or not. I will probably try it to find out because I do like data.

Either way I think the scale is a crucial reality check, and in the past when I stopped weighing regularly it was because I had given up and just didn't want to know.

Although 0/3 on nuggets for me, they have been great for dialogue and I appreciate that many others find them relatable.
  • Healthymumlife
    Healthymumlife Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    8 October
    Exercise ❌ Feeling heaps better today but still gonna have 1 more rest day & hopefully start back tomorrow
    2 x ✅
    5 pass days used
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld - I am super appreciative of the time you’re putting into your posts and the feedback. Hopefully my first response didn’t come across as rude or unappreciative. I’m more just triggered by this topic and probably should have just skipped posting. Ah well. I really do love this little UAC family we’ve got going on here. ❤️
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    @biketheworld - I am super appreciative of the time you’re putting into your posts and the feedback. Hopefully my first response didn’t come across as rude or unappreciative. I’m more just triggered by this topic and probably should have just skipped posting. Ah well. I really do love this little UAC family we’ve got going on here. ❤️

@mshawski and @biketheworld you guys are both hilarious!! Loved ur posts today literally made me laugh out loud!!! @mshawski dnt fret u were very considerate, respectful and funny in the way u articulated ur feelings on this topic!! Good 4 u!!! Also I tots get ur frustration, I am not tall but I am def big boned. I hve big hips etc and because I'm pretty short if I literally put on 1 kg ppl can notice! Ha ha!!! Ur doing all the right things, u soooo got this hun!!! Xoxo
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories : YES
    Tracked all: YES