October 9

Options

Replies

• StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/9
    Exercised ?: YES did a 3 hr Fitness Tour! Good time. Walked in between workouts. Tried to do couch to 5k but might have to do a “back to back” Sunday And Monday and “rest” on Tuesday. Pray I won’t be as sore but this is the a great way to jump start my new goal of working out for 20 mins in the morning. I’m going to start off with 5 mins a day though and if I want to go longer I will.

Calories ? YES
    Tracked? YES

Pass Days 0/3

The nugget today was good food for thought. Where are my numbers coming from? 🤔 I’m make a note to celebrate what I have accomplished. I look forward to where the journey takes me.

@donna25trinity my journal habit is escaping me too.
    @biketheworld thanks again for sharing—your honesty was very insightful
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    Due to the demands of moving from our home/farm, I don’t have enough bandwidth to track. Frankly, we don’t have a functioning kitchen.
    I’ll check back in after we have completed moved from this place.
    I’ll be back. This has been a 6 month process. It’s not over yet

Sounds good Rick. @RangerRickL We’ll miss you, but definitely understand. We are so proud of you, doing so well, at such a busy & stressful time.

Good luck with all the final tasks & move!! I’m sure you are both “seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!”

Best,
    Maddie 🌸
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @mshawski That's a great photo! The kind you should enlarge, print, and put on your desk!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    • Treadmill: 57 min / 5k
    Passes used: 0/3
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @bradkcrew I have had the pre-race jitters with pretty much all 53 of the races I've done, so you are not alone. Hope you're able to get some sleep tonight. 🙂 It will feel SO GOOD once you've crossed the finish line. Let us know how it goes! 😀🏃‍♀️
  • Lilinchen92
    Lilinchen92 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Done.
    Tracked: Yes.
    Within calorie budget: Yes.