October 10

Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,087 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!
    slimg53sq4kq.jpg

Enjoy your day! Saved some treats for tomorrow and the next.... :smiley:

Thank you! 🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦 @victorious55

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Congratulations @bradkcrew !!! What an excellent result — we are all so proud of you!

🏆🥇
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅
    I keep forgetting to add a pass day status: 3 pass days remaining.

Functional strength training class today. Woke up so stiff I could barely bend to touch my shins let alone my toes. Luckily I warmed up enough enroute to the gym and during class warm up that class was fine and the rest of the day had been good. I clearly missed the memo that you’re supposed to feel better and rested when you wake up 😂

I meal prepped this guy for the week in an effort to continue the freggies focused dinner menu. He’s very very good. A tad spicy, but finishing him off with some sour cream - it was delicious.

https://www.occasionallyeggs.com/lentil-and-potato-stew/

Self-depreciating rant and dress obsession:
    I have a work in person meeting in like 4 months that’s sending me into a bit of a spin as my original motivator (via making me feel terrible) to lose weight will be there and I want to be closer to goal than I am. It also means I may be over thinking and over buying dresses an in an effort to find a dress that makes me look kick a** and not like a blob which is what I’m feeling like lately. This is what I landed from thredUP for like $100 total. I’m hoping one of them is THE dress. If you’d like to know exactly how insecure this trip has got me - I may or may not have googled the best colors for blue eyes. 😬 Pinks and blues are a go. The light blue dress on the right is actually a pretty good color match to my eyes (I think my eyes are slightly grayer) so I’m wondering if that one will be too much and maybe they get lost. We’ll see. Fingers crossed one of them makes me look decent.

fzj8fovj0aaw.jpeg

Thanks for the recipe and for sharing the dress photos Maryann. You will look fabulous and like a boss babe in any of them!

@mshawski
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Congrats @bradkcrew !! Awesome news!!! Kudos! 👏👏
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    moanton wrote: »
    Yes I tracked everything I ate and drank.
    I went over my calories by 47!
    It’s ok. Sticking with it
    I guess I can’t count as exercise, but have been cleaning, moving stuff, and prepping for painting all day.
    This is my first pass used

This sounds an awful lot like "exercise" to me! Especially if you did it "all day"!
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    October 10

@bradkcrew That's awesome! 👍😁

✅ Exercise - walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

2 Pass Days Used
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    10th October
    3 x Yes
  • mgreen1965
    mgreen1965 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ✅ - Exercise 30 minute walk that I wouldn’t have done had it not been for the challenge!
    ✅ - Calories within budget, even with having dinner out and a beer!
    ✅ - Tracked everything

3️⃣ Pass Days left
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Congrats @bradkcrew, and so sweet that your son ran with you.

Yes x 3 today. Would have skipped exercisìng today were it not for this challenge. It turned out to be a lovely night for a swim - and so late in the season too. Definitely memorable 💖
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    10/10/21

Exercise? Not today
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? No

My laptop has died. :( I have a lot of reading too catch up on. Will probably get to some of it at lunch tomorrow.