October 24

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    edited October 2021
    Options
    This is the time of the month when RangerRickL usually sets up our monthly promo on the MFP Challenge Board. He's away for a couple weeks moving.... so I've set it up for November.

So please help keep the UAC alive and thriving!! Your story and enthusiasm are very important and the more people that post - will help to keep the UAC on page 1 of the MFP Challenges Board! Please take a few minutes and post something about what the UAC has meant to you. ;)

Here's the link to our post on the MFP Challenge Board:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10846951/ultimate-accountability-challenge-nov2021-do-you-have-a-plan-to-be-successful-thru-the-holidays/p1?new=1

(And while you're there, be sure to click the link and join the UAC for November if you haven't already done so!)

And as far as a fun topic for Sunday...... back in August, @biketheworld had a terrific idea of asking each of you to share a picture.... so I thought it would be fun to do that again. We always enjoy seeing photos of dog walks, hikes, walks by the water, bike rides, horseback rides, etc. So let's showcase our active lifestyles by posting photos taken during an activity. It doesn’t have to be official “exercise”, it might be playing with the kids in the yard, working in your flower bed, or yes, even running a marathon - as long as it’s something that your healthy lifestyle makes possible! Try to use pics that we haven’t previously seen. :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer - your pictures look serene. What a great walk. But since when is it too cold for ice cream? I wasn’t aware of that rule.

Only when trying to eat it during the walk home..... LOL. Amazing pics!!!!!
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea @Mrs_Hoffer & @biketheworld, I'm enjoying seeing how each of us "lives".

Sorry to hear @SModa61. Happy early birthday and just focus on settling in after the move and helping your parents through this. Unfortunately it will take a lot of your energy and time. I've been through of some of that and it's a stressful period; best wishes for you in the days to come.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,606 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    No pics on my end today but we are so lucky to live in great places, nice shots today
    All three done
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Exercise: :) Tracking: :) Calories: :)