October 28

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    znmv8pnrm2sd.jpg

A huge THANK YOU to the following members who have commented on the thread in the Challenges board for the new UAC group starting up in November! :)

@ashleycarole86
    @SummerSkier
    @snowshoe072
    @donna25trinity
    @Caroline_slowandsteady
    @bookieNJ
    @Jana_2020
    @jamcnewman
    @victorious55

If you haven't, please stop by and make a short comment about what the UAC has meant to you.

Here's the link to our post on the MFP Challenge Board:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10846951/ultimate-accountability-challenge-nov2021-do-you-have-a-plan-to-be-successful-thru-the-holidays/p1?new=1

(And while you're there, be sure to click the link and join the UAC for November.)

Only 4 days left in October!! 📣 Please let us know if you are going to be in the Winner's Circle for October! :)
    📣
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @taurie oh no!!! What a bummer on the holiday being rescheduled. I'm sorry you've had so much illness too. That sure stinks!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am sorry @taurie — that your holiday had to be cancelled, that you and the wee one have been poorly — you must be exhausted. Take good care of yourself. 💛
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Pass Day 4

I wasn't feeling well the past days but still tried to push through, turns out I have food poisoning and won't be doing any kind of exercise for the next few days. It's annoying this close to the "finish line" but until the poisoning I did very well and this isn't in my hands so overall I'm still proud of myself.

I'm so sorry that you're feeling so poorly. I don't know much about food poisoning, but I know it can be an awful experience. But, you're right..... you were doing VERY WELL, and this isn't in your hands. I hope you feel better soon.