October 26

Options
124»

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    Random super fun "adding fuel to the fire" timing update: LOL. My BFF just had her daughter a week early, so now I get to so snuggle with a newborn having not yet compartmentalized all of my own nonsense. 😂😂😂😂 Oh, I'm gonna need a whole bakery on hand.

Oh Yikes!!!! My heart goes out to you Maryann. :(
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @Mrs_Hoffer @ashleycarole86 So nice of you both to think of me on my birthday. I spent the day with the movers and their van, then cleaning the mess, at both ends, from movers combined with the nor 'easter we had here. Today was bringing mom to dad (a one hour visit is 3 1/2 hours due to drives). Tomorrow is taking mom to a medical followup, as she no longer drives, and sister arrives from Seattle tomorrow evening. Trying to spot when and how I can get back to the UAC. Hope to be back soon. <3

Sherri @SModa61 gosh, you sound like you still have SO MUCH on your plate!! Just join us whenever you can! You certainly don't want to another another thing to your already stressful "have to do" list!!! You are in my prayers, my friend. {{{HUGS}}}
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @Mrs_Hoffer @ashleycarole86 So nice of you both to think of me on my birthday. I spent the day with the movers and their van, then cleaning the mess, at both ends, from movers combined with the nor 'easter we had here. Today was bringing mom to dad (a one hour visit is 3 1/2 hours due to drives). Tomorrow is taking mom to a medical followup, as she no longer drives, and sister arrives from Seattle tomorrow evening. Trying to spot when and how I can get back to the UAC. Hope to be back soon. <3

Sherri @SModa61 gosh, you sound like you still have SO MUCH on your plate!! Just join us whenever you can! You certainly don't want to another another thing to your already stressful "have to do" list!!! You are in my prayers, my friend. {{{HUGS}}}

Thanks Teresa, Can you believe I have been packing and emptying since JULY? Almost empty now. Hoping that by the end of the weekend that everything is out of the old house, then a finish clean (it's not bad because We have not lived there in 2 months) and papers are passed Nov 4. Unpacking is going to take solidly into 2022, but no mandatory dates. Have no idea what is coming up ahead with my parents. That all is a scarier task than this move. I hope clarification is coming soon. Thank you for all your kind words and thoughts! Sherri
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Oct 26
    I had my annual health assessment today for my health insurance. They didn't do them last year (because of covid) and in 2019 my cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL were all at the highest they'd ever been. I'd never had a problem with sugar before, but in 2019 my fasting blood sugar was high as well. They even called me back in a week later for an A1C to check my sugar again, and told me that I was pre-diabetic! 😞

My numbers today were amazing! I've lost 50lbs, and everything was within the "normal" range. I agree with Maddie in that I don't ever want to "diet" again! I'm gonna move into more of a 'maintenance' mode now.... and see if I can learn how to KEEP the weight off! 😊

Wonderful news! Real confirmation that what you are doing is working! Great encouragement to all of us!
    Go UAC leader (@Mrs_Hoffer) Go!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    *Follow UAC rules 👍
    *Continue to maintain weight 👍
    * Actively use grazing container daily👍
    * Stretch as much as possible 👎
    * Monitor sugars👍
    * Journal write👍
    * Hve me time👍
    * Use complaints free braclet👎
    * Keep phone usage to a minimum👍

Wow @donna25trinity You are doing great!
    I must have missed it..,grazing container?! Tell me more❤️ Please!

Thanks Maddie aka @Maddisonmolly. The grazing container is where I put all the food i want to graze on in. Then at the end of the day I either can eat that or upgrade my treat.. it's not working all that well though as I can't stick to it every day. The grazing has been such a bad habit for me that some days I'm not even aware that I'm doing it. Xo
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,794 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    ✅✅✅ I thought I had posted
  • lovingcaring
    lovingcaring Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oct 26

Track eats/drinks? Yes
    Within calorie budget? Yes
    Exercise? Warm up /cool down 22min 10 min treadmill