My Name is Tracey and I Eat One Meal a Day

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    My son is 15 too this year❤️ Happy Birthday to your son🎂 Hope everything went well
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    All went well, I got to look at a bunch of yummy food and eat vicariously through my family while I sipped on my water. Day 3 of my 3 day fast and so far so good.
  • LadyBlanks
    This morning's weight after 3-day fast 179.9 pounds. I started my 3-day fast at 184.9 pounds.

Here we go another month. Goal for this month is to at least maintain this 5 pound loss. Not looking for quick losses, just steady losses.
  • jadepearl
    That's great news! :+1: Keep up the good work! If we can lose 5 lbs per month, that would be terrific!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Back on track, I see.
  • LadyBlanks
    I did it before and I know I can do it again. Consistency is key and I am working on that.
  • LadyBlanks
    Happy Thursday everyone. This morning's weight 178.7 pounds. My weight had jumped back up to 183 on Tuesday but I stuck to my eating plan, which I love by the way, and after yesterday's fast day, I am down a pound from last week's ending ending fast weight. This is great and I am on my way. Consistency is key, and I am committed to myself and committed to my plan. I am not going to worry too much about the fluctuations and just stick to the program because the program indeed works.

My goal for the month was to maintain my 3-day fast loss so to actually come out below that is super exciting.
  • jadepearl
    Yippee! You are now in the 170s land! Congrats! Keep up the good work! Have a wonderful weekend! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited October 2021
    Thanks JP, I am so looking forward to get through the 170's and seeing some consistent losses. My new eating plan with 3 vegetarian days, 3 meat eating days, and one mid-week fast day is really working for me and I am not having any problems sticking with it.
  • jadepearl
    That sounds like a great plan👍 If its working for you, that is the one for you 😁 Glad to hear that your are peddling with me. A 90 mins peddle a day helps me a lot since I can't zumba for now ❤️ Have a wonderful weekend 😘
  • LadyBlanks
    Thursday Weigh Day. This morning's weight 178.6 pounds. A 0.1 loss for the week. I am happy with that as I am meeting my goal of maintaining my 5 pound loss from the beginning of the month.

I did go overboard on the refined carbs on Tuesday before my fast day which most likely contributed to me just having a 0.1 loss. I will do better on that front and see what happens next week.
  • jadepearl
    WTG👍 Keep up the good work😊
  • Gramercy1
    Gramercy1 Posts: 22 Member
    This is awesome progress. So motivating to be in a new decade of weight and moving the right direction.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited October 2021
    It's Thursday again, so here it is weigh day. The scale this morning showed a gain of 1.1 pounds putting me at 179.7, however my body fat was down by 1%. My vegetarian day meals have been carby and carbs are not my friend. I know low carb is what is best for my body and my weight loss, and it is what I am going to have to do to see losses and since I want to see losses, I have to say bye-bye to processed foods and simple carbs and go back to large salads on my vegetarian days.

I am still encouraged as it is the end of the month and I am still below my ending fast weight of 179.9 so it looks like I will have maintained my 5 pound 3-day fast loss. My next 3-day fast starts on Monday and I hope to get another 5 pound or more loss.

If I can have a good 3-day fast loss and be able to maintain that each month, I will stack on the losses and reach my goal one month at a time :)

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Great loss Tracey! 1% loss on body fat is really good. It takes me forever to go down 1%. Carbs really slow me down too and rev up my appetite. Not so bad though when I'm doing omad which is a blessing.
  • LadyBlanks
    I definitely believe I am losing inches as I can fit into some pants that I couldn't get in. My goal is to be able to get comfortably back into my size 10 pants. I am back into my size 14s now.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Great goal and I share that one with you. Consistency will get us there o:)o:)
  • jadepearl
    Keep up the good work! Sometimes, my weight doesn't move but I can zip up my pants easier..so I know I am on the right track! Have a wonderful weekend.
  • LadyBlanks
    Happy Thursday everyone and welcome to November. Which I have termed No-Excuses November. I am determined to meet all of my daily goals this month no excuses. (Eating, Sleeping, water, exercise)

So for today's weigh in. After successfully completing my monthly 3-day fast, my weight this morning was 174.2 pounds. Now for the month again my goal is to at least maintain this loss but it would be really nice to continue the losses. If I meet all of my daily goals, I may be able to see the weight continue to fall, but I don't want to rush it.
  • jadepearl
    Keep up the good work! :)
    Yup, it really should be No-Excuses November. Same like you, I would like to maintain or get my weight lower. Am going to have mini goals so that I can focus and aim for it.
    Have a wonderful weekend <3