Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Replies

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,880 Member
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Oh my gosh! That sounds terrible. Sending all the good thoughts your way. Hugs to you.

@leonadixon @lose4me71 Congrats on the losses!

@TeresaW1020 I'm glad you are getting the hang of it.

@RYcare That's great, yay for getting back on track!

@Katmary71 Thank you, I had a headache all day yesterday but feel better today. Wow, I need to start shopping, I know it, good job!

Hello all. I had another good day yesterday, ending the day with a 684 calorie deficit. I did have a headache all day so that wasn't so good. I did some physical work yesterday at my job, although my Fitbit didn't automatically detect it I know I did it LOL.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: X

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    @GabiV125 - my husband and I joke that once you are in your 50s it is possible to hurt yourself while sleeping..... :p Oh the joys! Good for you, losing while on vacation. Glad you had such a good visit with your daughter.

@Katmary71 - Yay you for doing lunges etc without falling. You work very hard to stay active and it can't be easy with the pain you have.

@vegan4lyfe2012 - I will pray for you and your daughter. Oh boy, now I just read the dialysis post. Hugs to you.....very scary for Mom when a kiddo is sick.

@leonadixon - glad you are back on track- that's awesome!

@TeresaW1020 - Yes, I make lots of lists, and sometimes I wonder if it's a waste of time, but I guess it helps me think things through?

@RYcare - glad to hear you are having a good healthy week!

@lose4me71 - nice loss!

@trooworld - I'm hoping those headaches will back off on you soon. Nice deficits you are scoring this week. And your fitbit doesn't have to know everything lol!

Well, I have joined the insomnia group this week. Sometimes when I am awake at night I eat things. And then when I'm tired in the am, I slack off on exercise. Between that and my weekend splurge, and fatigue, I'm not feeling too good about anything right now. I'm going to go take a long walk and get my head together so I don't go on some kind of "I'm discouraged" binge and make things worse. I know I can get back on track asap and I will, just have to get that to be the predominant message in my mind.

Lisa

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,552 Member
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Holy cow, your poor daughter, no wonder she's feeling awful! I hope she starts to feel better soon and bounces back fast. I hope there's no long-lasting issues with her kidneys and this clears up fast, good thing you got her to the hospital fast. Huge hug!

@trooworld Glad you're getting a break from the awful headaches today, hope your day is awesome! I can be cheerful feeling pretty awful but if I have a headache (especially migraines) I'm a grouch.

@Cornanda I hope the walk helps, it's definitely harder to stay on track not getting enough rest with cortisol then you don't feel like moving because you don't have energy. I hope tonight you get a great night's sleep!

Hi gang, I'm listening to an energy medicine summit this week, it's pretty interesting because it combines a lot of different things. I signed up for a yoga summit too so I'll be doing that at nights, hopefully it's not too hard because it's an hour long! I like short videos, at least it's only 5 days so it's a short time-commitment! Not much really going on, I'm doing a lot in the yard and did my workout then have been reading a lot. Another day of squats and holding-onto-the-desk lunges!
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 260
    CW: 259.5
    LTD: 40.5
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 177.8
    CW: 177.3
    LTD: 87.1
    Month: .5
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi all
    davidji82
    Weigh In Day:Friday
    PW:203.7
    CW:203.7
    Chocolate Hobnobs.
  • trooworld
    @Cornanda Me too! I'm so sick of having them. LOL if my Fitbit doesn't recognize it, I feel like it doesn't count. But I KNOW I did it! ;) I'm sorry you are suffering from insomnia. I hate it. You are smart to come up with a plan for this. Stay positive!

@Katmary71 Thank you, I hope you have a great day too! Yeah, it's hard to stay positive when I have a migraine. :( I hope the yoga summit isn't too much for you and you enjoy both summits. Great job on the exercise!

@davors19 @TeresaW1020 Good job on the losses!

@davidji82 I had to look those up. They look good but dangerous.

Hello all! I'm doing pretty good. We had to get a new scale because my husband discovered that our old one was missing a foot and that could make you go up or down by 5 lbs depending on where you stood. I don't know how long that has been going on lol.

3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: X

• Cornanda
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 173.2

+2.4

Ouch! Almost all of what I lost last week.
  • Cornanda
    @Katmary71 - thank you, I did get a good night's sleep last night! Enjoy your summits!

@trooworld - So, your scale was hiding it's dishonesty from you? Shame on it!

My walk yesterday helped some, but I sorta stayed in the "I've already ruined it, so what's the difference mode yesterday." It was not a binge, but I did not make the healthiest choices. I fully recognize that I did not put in the work I needed to this past week. I'm back on track as of today! It's a new day, I know what works and I will do it.

Lisa
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    @broncobuddee
    Username: murdog3t
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Staring weight 160
    PW
    9/3/21: 157.8.
    9/10/21: 157.8
    9/17/21: 157
    9/24/21: 159.2
    10/01/21: 159.4
    10/ 10: 158.4
    10/15: 158.6
    10/31: 158.8
    CW: 155.6
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Username: TheGlwUp
    Weigh in day = Friday

10/22/2021 = 225
    PW (10/29/2021) = 229
    CW (11/5/2021) = 238

I have been feeling so discouraged about my rapid weight gain, and haven't been eating healthy or exercising. I decided to get back on track today, and have a long workout scheduled for tomorrow.
    I hate thinking about how my lowest weight was in January of this year at 205 lbs. I can only move forward now and get back on track to accomplish my health goals.
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    edited November 2021
    @TeresaW1020 Glad to hear your hubby is doing much better!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Praying for your daughter's complete recovery, and for your peace while you are helping her with her recovery.

Welcome to all of our new members!
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
  • RYcare
    RYcare Posts: 78 Member
    Username:RYcare
    Weigh in day = Saturday

PW 248.2
    CW 248.6

😔 I was doing good until Wednesday then I lost it Thursday & Friday. I just don’t do good when I am upset and stressed- had a whole chipotle burrito on Thursday & Nothing Bundt Cake on Friday. So I am back to 248…
    Today I will be planning next week meals & snacks so I don’t fall again.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @vegan4lyfe2012 I am continuing to pray for Hunter and for you! <3

@trooworld That is good that your DH discovered the issue with the scale. That could explain some of your more erratic weight gains that didn’t make any sense. :/

@Cornanda I’m glad that you are back on track. I know it can be hard when you are in the “I’ve already ruined it” mindset. You will get that gain off! <3

@TheGlwUp I understand your frustration and discouragement but the best thing you can do it draw that mental line in the sand and just start moving forward. You can do it and we are here for you! :)

Good morning, Team! So, yesterday I was just going to clean my house and get it ready to put up Christmas. Well, my tree is up and ready for me to decorate and all the boxes have been brought out into the open. So, while hubby watches his precious Georgia Bulldogs, I will be transforming our home into a glittery display of merriment. :grin: I thought I better write now because I predict that I will be very exhausted by the end of the day. But it will be done and that will be wonderful!

Day 45 of the 100-day challenge—Work out will be decorating my house since my workout space is full of boxes. Eating should be on point. I’m planning a chicken salad for dinner. :)
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • trooworld
    Username:Trooworld
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 228.8
    CW: 229.0
    LTD: 19.0
  • trooworld
    @Cornanda I know, right? LOL But I got on the scale this morning and it was almost the same as the last time I weighed in so I don't think it affected this past weigh-in. It may have monkeyed around with previous ones though. There's something about a new week that really helps the mindset, right? Good job, getting back on track!

@stanlfink @murdog3t Great weigh-ins!

@TheGlwUp Sorry about the gain. I know your frustration, I was lighter earlier in the year too and I could kick myself. I'm trying not to focus on that but one day at a time. Good luck this next week!

@RYcare I always do much better when I have a plan, so good for you for planning your meals and snacks! Have a great week.

@TeresaW1020 Yes, that's what I was thinking too. I love Christmas and the decorations.

Hi all. I did pretty well this week although the scale didn't reward me. That's okay, I know I am making small changes and eating better so I'm okay with it. I can tell I am eating better because I haven't had to take any Prilosec. :) I need to step up the workouts a bit next week. We are going to dinner at a chicken and beer restaurant. I've been looking forward to it, we hardly ever go out to eat.

3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✅

• trooworld
    fypcubnu79qt.png
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Daily goals :
    Date: 11/05