My Name is Tracey and I Eat One Meal a Day

13»

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member

Well it is Thursday and today's weight 175.7. A 1.5 pound jump from last week. I did have one bad eating day last week but it was not enough for this gain. I believe my gain is due to inflammation from my workouts and DOMS.

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Don't worry about it and keep doing what you are doing. You will get to your GW if you don't give up. Hang in there 👍❤️
  • LadyBlanks
    Happy Thursday everyone. No weigh in Todday. TOM started yesterday so I am going to forgo the weight check. Since next Thursday is Thanksgiving and I will be out of town, there will be no weight check next week either.
  • LadyBlanks
    Wow, it's been over 2 months since my last post. I must say, I fell so far off the wagon and am now back in the 190's. I can't blame anyone but myself, and only I can make it right. I am committing to strict 40-day OMAD with the hopes that it will again become a habit and be like my first go. I am not going to weigh myself until the 40 days are up. We will see.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I also fell off the wagon and need to lose at least 60 pounds. Good luck Tracey!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    It's OK boo, we all do sometimes!!! Get back on that wagon, we gotchu 🥰
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    How is it going, Tracey? I’m about ready to back to some serious OMADing myself. I’ve kept to a five or six hour eating window for the past couple of years, which has kept my weight relatively stable, but there’s nothing like OMAD for weight loss.