what are your most used=must haves? here are mine.
- chef knife - german or japanese
- good end grain cutting board. i've had mine 40 years
- gas bbq with infrared burner. i know there will be some weber purist which i can totally relate. i want a wood burner which are expensive.
- instantpot or similar
- sous vide stick with proper container for the bath
- vacuum sealer
- the new anova precision oven. this thing is really amazing. i've been a chef for 40 years and it does the job of $30k commercial ovens
- stainless steel saute pans
- cast iron skillet.
- measuring tools, spoons, cups, scale
- and the most overlooked, imho, a substantial hood/exhaust. buy the most cfm's you can afford.