November 12

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options

@WhatMeRunning

YAY! That makes 2 of us.

All those times I posted in the recruiting posts that UAC is my Lifeline. For real.

big hugs & remember everything changes - even the hard stuff.

big hugs,

maddie 🌸

who is off to watch a British Murder Mystery LOL &find a faux cross-stitch app YAY!!

• jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Friday Nov 12

Exercise: Yes - 30 minute dog walk

Calories under: Yes

Tracked all: Yes

(1/3 pass days used so far)

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options

I mentioned the CrossStitch World app. Mine is android from the Google Play store, but it may well be on other formats like apple and pc as well.

To find out more, search Facebook for "Cross-Stitch World Community". I think you can get the app direct from that page as well.

(I'm not a member as I don't Share When Finished (at this point) ... but you will be able to see what it is like and some of the available projects. They are bundled into theme-groupings of 10 projects each. LOADS of variety. And new packs coming out all the time. Something or other always goes on sale on weekends.)

There are other crossstitch apps as well. This happens to be the one that I use.

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options

@biketheworld What an amazing view out your window!

• StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 616 Member
    Options

@MadisonMolly2017

I’ll be honest I don’t handle change well. I noticed I withdraw when things begin to feel overwhelming and difficult. Awareness is the first step. As far as things like MFP—or when things don’t go my way, I try to rationalize/understand the why and then figure out what I can control/do to get what I need. Actually I welcome the MFP change since I knew the previous format was kinda antiquated and clunky. I pray the growing pains will give a newer, better product. So I guess placing Hope in the future helps me endure change? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Well I’m posting my 3 Yes now sense I suck at doing it at the end of the day. Plan to run for 30 mins for C25k Week 9 Day 1) (Operation: Implementation Intention 🦸🏾‍♀️)

2/3 Pass Days

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    I just ate a bunch of stupid crap.

Oh wow...just realized BBCode is back on, along with the old text entry stuff.

Did I do something wrong by eating all that stupid crap and break the space-time continuum and am now stuck between the old MFP and some strange, ugly new MFP?

I need another pass today, I guess. I'll see what things look like again tomorrow.

@WhatMeRunning I think you did break it. :p
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Pass day for me. I can tell without even finishing the day.
    3/3
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning ... evidently they convinced their "forum provider" to return the BBCode to address some of the complaints with white space, spacing, etc. But it is only "for now" so who knows how long it will remain.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    3x yes.
    1 pass day

I had a good day today. I ended up walking for an hour and then having another hour on Zwift later which meant I had loads of calories in the budget.
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    ✅ exercise - bodypump. I was sor from monday but got through it!
    ✅ calories - only just after adding my exercise calories. 😅
    ✅ tracking
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    12th November
    3 x Yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    ✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes: 93 minutes, aerobics/walking/circuits
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

3️⃣ Pass Days left

MFP are listening. BBCodes are back, and they have moved the editing buttons back to the top of the new post window.

There is now a save draft button and preview is back.

I spent an hour or two checking out the new features and they seem fine. We need to keep letting the boffins know how we feel, and they may change other things.