✅ Exercise - workout video

✅ Calories

✅ Tracked

0 Pass Days Used
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,009 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Thanks @Mrs_Hoffer & @ashleycarole86 — if we can’t laugh at ourselves where would we be? 😂😂🤣 My husband (the saint) does all the laundry and has been instructed to put ALL my pants in the dryer. I guess that is a NSV for him too 😊

Happy to report that there is a real reason for the pants being even looser this month — down another 6.6 pounds for a total of 35 pounds GONE since I started on this journey July 1, 2021. 🥰

Amazing work. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    ✔️✔️✔️
    Finished organizing the craft area and have lots of empty bins. Still have the scrap booking stuff to go through. But I may just finish Christmas craft I found in this process 😃. I am feeling so good about the changes I am making in the house. I even emptied the catch all cabinet that housed everything that did not have a place.

Ohhh good for you.i always admire ppl that can deckutter. I keep a super tidy house but I really struggle decluttering.. I just can't seem to throw things out. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    16/11/2021 posting on Wednesday morning

Exercise – yes
    Tracked – yes
    Calories – yes

What’s the opposite of a NSV? A fail?
    I got extra unplanned 15 minutes cycling yesterday. (Not leaving my phone at the supermarket this time.) I set off on my bike up the hill behind my house, circled round down into town, a nice 40 minute ride through the countryside, popped into the little supermarket and picked up some things. Got to the checkout, scanned everything through the self-service till, opened my bag … :o … no wallet! Had to explain to an assistant, put all my items back in the basket, cycle home, collect wallet and cycle back to collect and pay for shopping. :D

Oh dear wat full on day! Xo