11/8- 6,111
    11/9- 6,730
    11/10- 3,096
    11/11- 6,408
    11/12- 11,722
    11/13- 5,823
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Good morning! I weigh-in on Mondays, and have some happy numbers to report this week!

11/8: 277.6
    11/15: 273.5

Last week I'd basically lost nothing/gained .1 pound, so I was thrilled to see this whoosh this week!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    OMG! CAN ACTUALLY ACCESS THE COMMUNITY WITH MY PHONE!!!!

Sorry for the yelling. Very excited. I'm sering a lot of losses this week. Way to go!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    I can also get into the community page on my phone now after a lot of emails.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 406 Member
    Okay FINALLY I can access community. My weigh in for Saturday:

Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 184
    Cw- 181.8
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    ~~ November Week Three ~~

This is not a drill! We are more than halfway through November, launching into one of the most dangerous periods for health. With so many things working against us, what is something you are focused on keeping consistent during the upcoming holiday season?

Quick Update on Me:

I have recently been taken off the dating market, which is most definitely unrelated to the reason why I did not sleep at my place last night and thereby disrupted my morning routine (including doing my weekly weigh-in). Therefore, I will be weighing in tomorrow morning instead. Whoops!

whatever-shrug.gif

~ Step Challenge Results ~

Team Statistics:

Steppers - 8
    Total Steps - 520,135
    Steps per Person - 74,305

Fun Fact: We have already accumulated over 1 MILLION steps this month as a team!

The Leaderboard

Over 10k Per Day:

@MotylekOkruchy - 102,358 total | 14,623 average - Most Steps in One Day!

Over 6k Per Day:

@annliz23 - 68,004 total | 9,715 average
    @ljdanny - 67,468 total | 9,638 average
    @IDebraK - 67,032 total | 9,576 average
    @sandielewis2001 - 63,833 total | 9,119 average - Most Improved Over Last Week!
    @lennoncpa - 59,251 total | 8,464 average
    @ama3387 - 50,160 total | 7,166 average
    @pacsnc6 - 42,029 total | 6,004 average - Most Consistent!

Be proud of yourselves this week! You've done the work, now go and celebrate it!

giphy.gif
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    weigh day - wednesday (sorry, was busy yesterday and forgot to pop in)

PW 175.5 i think
    CW 173.3
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm
    November Week Three

Weigh In Day: Wednesdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 174.6 (November 10th)
    CW (Current Weight): 172 (November 18th)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 62 lbs

Alright, alright, moving in the right direction. Happy to be losing some of that bloat, ready to get back into the 160s and maybe stay there this time. Although it's almost the holiday season and all of my plans revolve around food, so we'll see how long it will take to get back where I want to be. Weird to think that, three years ago, I was in the high 150s and unhappy with it.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    Thursday weigh in Week 3
    PW: 160.2 I think
    CW: 162.2

Monday was my hubby's birthday. We had take out for dinner(I had fish and rice) which my daughter brought us along with half a cherry pie and I baked a cake. Since he won't eat the cherry pie it was all mine. And yummy - one more slice to go. The cake is also good so I know where the two pounds came from. I plan to do better until Thanksgiving Day which of course I will be eating all day.
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    Hello team. I am so sorry to have to leave the group. Knowing you all were here was very helpful. I am on an extended travel while helping my children and my customers. I won't be back home until March 1st. I'm finding the MFP app impossible to use for group posts. (It won't recognize my login). I'm moving around so much that my desktop isn't always available. I don't want to be that person that is always in trouble for not being on time.
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Kaj848
    Thursday
    Pw: 160.4
    Cw: 158.8
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Hey! I wanted to ask. This upcoming week I can’t weigh in Monday like I normally do I have to wait until Wednesday when I get home from traveling. Is that ok?
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Username: Bumpbreakcar

Weigh In Day: Thursday

PW (Previous Weight): 142.1

CW (Current Weight): 142.1

I’m so bloated, so I expected more but I’ll take a maintenance for the week!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last week's weight: 136.2
    Current weight: 136.0
    Steps: 57,473
  • Gmcgovern41
    Gmcgovern41 Posts: 43 Member
    Gmcgovern41
    Thursday
    PW 237.1
    CW 238.4
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    ama3387 wrote: »
    Hey! I wanted to ask. This upcoming week I can’t weigh in Monday like I normally do I have to wait until Wednesday when I get home from traveling. Is that ok?

Totally fine! As long as your weight is in before the calculations are done next Sunday, you're on time :)
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh
    Friday weigh in
    Pw:140
    Cw: 138.2 pounds
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Hello team. I am so sorry to have to leave the group. Knowing you all were here was very helpful. I am on an extended travel while helping my children and my customers. I won't be back home until March 1st. I'm finding the MFP app impossible to use for group posts. (It won't recognize my login). I'm moving around so much that my desktop isn't always available. I don't want to be that person that is always in trouble for not being on time.

Sorry to see you go. Come back in March when things slow down. There are some things I don’t like about the way they re did this app for group posts.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 406 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 181.8
    Cw- 182.6
This discussion has been closed.