November 21

Options

Replies

• bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,518 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    u3xh0ed54dkc.jpeg

Anyone want to guess the calories? I ended up going with about 1000. It is New York Maple Glazed Salmon: Spice Rubbed Atlantic Salmon, Potato, Corn and Arugula Hash, Lemon. Could be 1500 for all I know, but it seemed reasonable????
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,996 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats @bradkcrew for losing 68 lbs! I didn't realize you had lost so much. Also good job getting in the 4 mile run, and not taking a scale with you to the restaurant! 👍
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @juffelman49 - Wise decision to prevent further injury and longer healing. Hope it gets better soon.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity
    Oh my so sorry to hear of your endometriosis…

Never had it, or any pain, and suddenly one month I went from fine to crawling upstairs, curled up in bed.

Turns out I had an ovarian cyst which they removed endoscopically & they *also* found tons of endometriosis- the surgeon AND his 4th year resident spent a couple of hours micro snipping it out.

Forever Grateful

Perhaps doctors can help you? Fingers crossed.
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    November 21 - Pass day
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Nov 21
    Exercise: 15 minutes MommaStrong, 20 minutes walk (I actually convinced my 9 year old to take a walk with me! She complained that it was boring, but not too badly)
    Tracking: Planned the day, adjusted the plan as necessary to accommodate a pancake snaccident when the kids wanted pancakes for breakfast and then I "had to" finish them up
    Calories: Still under!

Since the COVID shutdown, I barely laugh. I would like to change that, but there is little I find funny. I think I have to feel safe to have a real sense of humor, and just have enough time to myself. The podcast "pizza at mcdonalds" is one thing that does really get me laughing sometimes, but only some episodes.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Exercise: o:) two long walks outside - 7504 steps on the way (fitbit granted 85 exercise calories in all)
    Logged: o:) absotively posiloutly.
    On goal: o:)

Pass days to date" 2 / 3 (one bad planning; 1 no exercise )
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Options
    ~🦃~~11 / 21 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🙋🏼 ~~ NOVEMBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 180+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 23.480+.......... 150 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21