November 21

Options
13»

Replies

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    ✅✅❌ I almost did 20 minutes of exercise but didn't quite make it. I love to laugh, and I think it actually counts as exercise.
    I think I might be at 8/3 now.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Three yeses for yesterday!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,772 Member
    Options
    @taurie What kind of scale do you have?
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    I can relate to your boyfriend's flying anxiety, I am the same. I hyperventilated before boarding the plane for our honeymoon and haven't flown in 31 years. I had to fly in 2019 as I accepted my current job on the condition that flying to some of our manufacturing plants could be required. I am on anti-anxiety meds now and flying a couple of hours in 2019 was tolerable - although I am not ready to fly over an ocean. Unfortunately anxiety is very debilitating and he may not be able to get over it.

I'm sorry flying causes you anxiety. I used to be anxious about flying back in the 80s because I so seldom did it but after my first trip to Europe about 20 years ago that long flight rid me of all of my anxixety. Now I have no issue with it at all. Which is good because that trip created a huge travel bug and have since been a frequent flyer .... although I'm still not back at pre-Covid levels. I still have a long list of countries to visit.

I don't actually know how to get rid of stress or anxiety generally though. I lost most of my stress when I retired. But obviously that's not an option for people unless they're at a specific stage in life. I noticed I started having some anxiety when I started my class at the beginning of fall semester. Though it was just as much due to the long drive than the actual class. I hate driving. For me I just had to suffer through it and after the first couple of weeks it went away.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 60 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 pass day used (Nov 19)
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    @enlightenme3 I’m sure that’s not true but you made laugh 😆

@tahm42 its a Tanita BC-731. It’s about 10 years old but still going strong.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,846 Member
    Options
    11/21

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 😈

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 3 passes now

Using #3 pass

~~~~~~~~

November goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days (It’s NOT GOING to happen this month) 😭😭😭

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Checking in with a pass day. It was our anniversary. We were outdoors hiking all day but we did splurge on a nice meal in the evening. i like that we have transitioned to splitting everything at fancy dinners. It allows lots more diversity to our meal and cuts down on calories. Still it was more than I usually eat and I was reflecting that my body is used to a fairly lean diet for the most part.

• Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    21st November
    3 x Yes
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅