Chit Chat

Options
13»

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,360 Member
    Options
    It's 41 feels like 37 with a high of 46 and slight chance of rain this afternoon. Axe Sharpening: When your thoughts are congruent with your words and your words are congruent with your actions, you are creating self-confidence.~~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Vegan Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: Three months from now, you will thank yourself.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: You are blessed. You are great. You are not alone. You are powerful.~~Amit Ray Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,286 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Full Body either after dinner or this morning after breakfast will see the time before I get ready for work as I work 11AM-4PM today.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 37 feels like 36 with a high of 48 and slight chance of rain today. Axe Sharpening: When I learned to shift my perspective to gratitude, when I realized I truly have all I need, joy entered my life and everything changed.~~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Deviled Egg Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: On good days I workout On bad days I workout Harder~~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.~~~Bruce Lee Closed all rings on my
    Active 4 and had 13,637 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength followed by every 2 min for 6 min (3 sets) then every 2 min for 8 min (4 sets) then every 2 min for 4 min (2 sets) followed by 3 RFT then 3 min rest and 3 RFT to finish up after breakfast in the gym.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 37 with a freeze watch until 9AM and a high of 54 for today. Axe Sharpening: You have the choice: you can work for it or you can whine about it. Either way it's in your control.~~~Don Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Sandwich Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Be the hardest working person in the gym.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Choose to tell the truth, even if you've been lied to. Choose to love again even after heartbreak. Never let anything stop you from learning and growing.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,349 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength in 2 parts part 1 2 sets of front squats then Every 2 min for 6 min (3 sets) Split Jerk then every 2 min for 10 min (5 sets) Split Jerk then to finish For Time Deadlifts and a gymnastics movement in the gym after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    Options
    HELLO is anyone else here. It's just been me posting for the last few days. It's 36 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: If you are not sleeping. You are not recovering. Mentally or Physically. Prioritize your sleep for optimal results.~~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the MyTransPHORMation Challenge and Registered Dietitian Happy National Men Make Dinner Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent and be patient.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Give yourself permission to love the life you have today, even if you are planning an even brighter future.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my active 4 and had 10,807 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.
  • EclipsedAgain
    EclipsedAgain Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    @macrat12 I'm still here, although I don't have a lot to post when there's no replies. I feel like I'm talking to myself :/
    I wouldn't keep posting everyday if it's only me and you that see it.
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’ve been busy with only BLC group here on MFP. (It was the other BLC on Spark). I’m happy with my progress on the Resolute Renegades team. I’m now 9 pounds from my initial goal, 19 from a tentative final goal.

BLC Registration Team currently accepting registration for their BLC 48. (To start in January). A couple of teams require successful completion of a BLC in the past (not finishing as a floater).

There are 2 Interim Challenges that will start tomorrow; pretty sure you can join them midstream if you’re reading this post later. One is similar to the standard BLC style; Renegades team quite different. So pick whatever is best!

I’ve also been very involved in grandson Sean’s life of late. He’s 11, and he is still doing online school. We’ve had him Tuesday-Thursday almost every week. For his PE class, the school issued a Garmin to keep track of fitness minutes. We’ve done lots and lots of walking together! He has received his first COVID shot; the 2nd (per MD) will be delayed just a bit until he turns 12 on December 18 and can have a full dose. The plan is to have him back in school for second semester. AFAIK, we’ll pick him up Tuesday afternoon, take and pick up Wednesday, then drop him off Thursday. So keep the same pattern, but have school hours to ourselves.

I’ve been happy to see a few posts from the Invincible Indigos.
  • macrat12
    Options
    I'm doing the Admin challenge for BLC and am a co-captain for Groovy Geckos team.

It's 36 feels like 32 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: I am my own motivation.~~~Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Espresso Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Focus on Progression not Perfection.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Push past the limitations of your mind and visualize yourself standing at the finish line.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,747 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 15 min Strength followed by 4 RFT (15 min cap) to finish.
  • EclipsedAgain
    Options
    @MRreLADY were you an Indigo on spark? If so, what was your user name?
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 55 feels like 50 with a high of 64 for today. Axe Sharpening: "I wish" has gotten me nowhere. Wishing means nothing if you're not going to work for it.~~Bellah Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Sardines Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Get up every morning and tell yourself "I can do this!"~~~~changeinseconds.co Motivational quote for today: Now is the only time we have, and the only time we have any control over.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,796 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @MRreLADY were you an Indigo on spark? If so, what was your user name?

It’s Pamela here. I was NittinNana on SparkPeople.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 32 feels like 23 with a high of 43 for today. Axe Sharpening: The importance of having outlets from the madness is more important now than ever. Healthy ways to deal with mental struggles…the gym, the outdoors, whatever you enjoy…get some good people together and do it.~~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy US Thanksgiving. Happy International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women!! Fitness quote for today: I'm working on a new me.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: You are the only one who has the GPS to your life. Don't let anyone else change the address.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,926 steps yesterday. Today's training plan 45 min cardio for Active Recovery day.
  • EclipsedAgain
    Options
    @MRreLADY I'm sorry! I remember you! So many names to remember here!
  • EclipsedAgain
    Options
    I keep seeing some of you in my feed, just wondering which groups you've joined here. Has anyone seen Fran (and Racey) around anywhere? I wish MFP had a list of groups under our profiles so I could find my old friends easier.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 20 feels like 7 with a high of 22 and snow continuing until 1PM. Axe Sharpening: Next time you're stuck in self-doubt or fear, act with confidence to free yourself & get moving in the right direction.~~Stacey Erving Jr 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Ask a friend how they have been feeling recently. Fitness quote for today: Work Out. Eat Well. Be Patient. Your body will reward you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: See the positives in progress. Don't get frustrated with how long it takes, because small steps eventually lead to big results.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,401 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified cross training week 1 day 3 this afternoon.