Replies

• lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,727 Member
    Options
    @DebyS137 – you are so consistent!
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    And for those who didn't record three yeses but did their best and checked in anyway:

@ForLangston – yoga can be so good
    @WhatMeRunning – checking in, I’m sure you will soon be up and running again.
    @_JeffreyD_, @Jana_2020 and @seilidhe keep checking in – that’s sometimes the best you can do.

@ashleycarole86 – you sure tried with all that exercise.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @slimtastesbetter – great pics! Love the ducks.
    My bike ride was wet but not flooded but I had to strip off when I got home and change everything! The rain got down the neck of my jacket, soaked my leggings, socks and shoes etc. Makes you feel good when you go through it and don’t give up.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 – I wrote a congratulations to you but saw your second message just before I posted it. You always have such great insights and self-talk. You are an inspiration.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 – I wrote a congratulations to you but saw your second message just before I posted it. You always have such great insights and self-talk. You are an inspiration.

Thank you @lesdarts180 for your very affirming note. 💕
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 , ewwwww, rain dripping down the neck of your jacket sounds like the worst! But you are so right, it really does feel like quite the accomplishment when we don't give up but push through our feelings of discomfort! :smiley:
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Pass day 5
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    Pass day 5

Way to be reporting in , Champ! Awareness + repetition/reinforcement of what works for YOU is what will get you there in the end.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 — such GREAT advice to @Caroline_slowandsteady I am adopting it for myself. 🥰

Caroline - Lesley is SO right (and I know Kate @snowshoe072 has sent support as well). Adding mine. You are doing great. I know how hard it is to hear and just tune out those comments, especially when they are delivered by Mother.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 You are so brave and strong, and you will get this back in control. Thinking of you and sending encouragement to you. 💛 Julie
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    11/26

Exercise: 32 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days used: 1
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 You are so brave and strong, and you will get this back in control. Thinking of you and sending encouragement to you. 💛 Julie

Thank you @jamcnewman !! Julie :)
    2 days down!
    1 to go & scale is 0.16 lb above my maintenance range!!
    I really appreciate your support on this all-important Day 3!

And, for me, these periodic, put the pedal to the metal 3-day resets are what maintenance is for me.

The funny thing is I’m only eating 50 cals too much on avg - seems like that would be so easy to fix lol theoretically lol