November 28

Options

Replies

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I'm really impressed with our check-ins as we near the end of this month. Go collective UAC crew!!
    Feel better @Mrs_Hoffer!!

Pass day #5 for me.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Sunday November 28

🙌🏻 Tracked
    🙌🏻 Below calories
    🙌🏻 Exercise. 45 minute walk with the pup and my husband. ♥️ It all goes so much better walking on the ice when I am not alone with the wild puppy. 😂😂😂 Surpassed my step goal despite not wearing my Fitbit for most of the day.

Yes for me to joining the Winners’ Circle for my fourth straight month 🤩

The house was full of Christmas music and smells today. I started the holiday baking and had fun with it. I ate (and tracked) one ginger sparkler cookie. I know where the baking is heading and for the most part, it is out of this house. 🥰

I am sorry you are feeling poorly Teresa @Mrs_Hoffer What’s with everyone leaving you to do clean up? 😳

I love your new replacement wedding rings Maryann @mshawski So glad the dress has worked out too. That sizing snafu worked out perfectly! Meant to be. 💃

@Jana_2020 you are going to have a great week — you’ve done everything to cause that success. Way to go! 🎉🎉🎉

Lucky you Kate with lots of vacation days to take between now and the end of the year! Do it and enjoy your time. @snowshoe072
  • mmcram
    mmcram Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Exercise -walked 20 minutes
    Under calorie budget (1650)? Yes 1503
    Tracked everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,727 Member
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning , good to see those three ticks again!
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,727 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer , hope you feel better soon
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - Back to 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Did not close all my Apple watch rings today
    6/3 Pass days used

Sent a bunch of very high calorie leftovers with my daughter and her boyfriend after our own little Thanksgiving on Saturday. I did not close my Move ring on my watch yesterday, despite 1 hour of exercise. I don't know why I wasn't motivated to get out and do a walk or anything. Perhaps just nice solitude of doing nothing after a week of house guests.

I really hope you feel better soon @Mrs_Hoffer!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Too many calories today. So pass day 4.

I felt very hungry with breastfeeding today and didn't make the most sensible choices.

Good to eat if truly hungry when breastfeeding! Your body needs the nutrients & so does your baby!

You are doing great!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,367 Member
    Options
    Exercise: o:) more than 20 minutes of exergame walking - earned 115 fitbit activity credits
    Logged: o:) all in
    In Goal: o:) yes. left over 102 of the fitbit credits uneaten.

STILL on track for Winner's Circle - still one pass day available, and only 2 reporting days left in the month ...
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 25 minutes weights. 30 minutes swimming.
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 pass day used (Nov 19)

I qualified for the winner´s circle.
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Too many calories today. So pass day 4.

I felt very hungry with breastfeeding today and didn't make the most sensible choices.

Good to eat if truly hungry when breastfeeding! Your body needs the nutrients & so does your baby!

You are doing great!

Thank you! I really appreciate the support.