December 2

Options

Replies

• Healthymumlife
    Healthymumlife Posts: 130 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Exercise: 30 minutes walking and some arm dumbbell exercises & 45 minutes yoga
    Calories: ❌ a few hundred over
    Tracking: ✅
    1/3 pas days used
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,996 Member
    Options
    3 Yesses

Exercise was the bare minimum since it was a rest day from running and I didn't make it to the gym to use the weight machines.

Walked 20 minutes on our treadmill and then did dumbbells for a whole 5 minutes. 😁
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Exercise: o:) well over 10,100 steps (exergame plus outdoor walking plus general walking AND an extra 100 cals (10 minutes) on the stationary bike.
    Logged: o:) everything, including the weighed (but more costly than expected) Doritos. Haven't had Doritos in an looooong time ....
    In Goal: ????? Maybe someone else with a fitbit can help me out or explain .... I was in the red by 74 calories - did a 100 calorie ride on my stationary bike - logged it into MFP and all it did was shift 100 cals out of the "earned by fitbit steps" into a new new line, so ZERO NET CHANGE despite the ride?

I have a Fitbit One (only registers steps, that I know of). IF I could get it and MFP to recognize the 100 cal bike ride as additional burn, I would be ~25 cals in the GREEN (and no pass used)

If it can't be done, then I have used an unplanned pass day

I am calling it as 1 Pass Used for now, but would appreciate knowing if there is a way to correct ....
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Dec 2nd
    Exercise - 15 minute MommaStrong, 30 minutes hiking in the woods
    Tracking - Planned the day at my maintenance level
    Calories - Followed the plan exactly. After yesterday's pass day that felt good - my body felt much better.

@Geneveremfp I agree that winter is hard, but I try hard to focus my seasonal desire for coziness into decaf tea and soup. I can get pretty cozy with decaf tea and soup. It's actually easier to substitute than my summer seasonal desire for ice cream and fried seafood.

@TerriRichardson112 I hope your surgery goes smoothly
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    ✅❌❌
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @BMcC9 You can manually add any of your exercise calories. I always do it that way. I enter only the active calories from my iPhone Health app (which is populated from my Apple Watch). The difference between active and total calories are calories you would have already burned by doing nothing.

Make sure you have MFP set to adjust the calories which I assume you already do. But it should add to the total allowed.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Congrats on the successful day @oh_jackie @fossil9078 @tdrjustus3 @ashleycarole86 @Mama530 @jamcnewman @slimtastesbetter @calvin20874 @Chinkiri @donna25trinity @TerriRichardson112 @Caroline_slowandsteady @DebyS137 @_JeffreyD_ @znaoiec

Excellent accountability @Healthymumlife

Adorable pups @GrandmaJackie

@BMcC9 I have seen odd things like that with my Garmin too, but not to the point of not getting an exercise burn counted. What I usually see is on a day where I do exercise in the morning, I don't start to see any awarded burn in steps, etc until much later in the day. If I don't exercise in the morning then it starts awarding some calories based on steps, etc. But even on a day with high steps, I still get my exercise calories awarded. I would probably manually enter the exercise and calorie burn, because you did that on top of whatever Fitbit had already said you earned.

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅
    Strength class at gym
    Restructured original food plan to accommodate a run in peanut butter.

Peanut butter is the best ay @mshawski it's sooo high in calories though right. I hve recently switched to pb2 powder. It almost tastes as good with hardly any calories... Hve u tried it?? Xo

I have, I throw it in smoothies a lot. It doesn't do it for me just on a spoon out of the jar, which I have tried dry and I really don't recommend it. LOL. I think it's more the texture than the taste that makes me feel better about life. That or the Niacin. I've been noticing most of the foods I like to binge are good sources of Niacin, which is mostly found in meat products and I don't eat meat so... B3 supplements should probably be in my future.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 35 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )

This was my first day of trying a 24 hour fast. It was easier than I ever expected.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    12/2/2021 (posted on 12/3)
    Exercise? Yes.
    Tracking? Yes.
    Calories? Nope. Was on my way to a good day then I shot myself down.