Captains Lounge - NOVEMBER 2021

Options
13»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Hello Captains!

The tallies are in for the week, and there are still quite a few people among the missing since the big MFP changes. This would be a good time to try to message them to see if they are going to come back or not, and to make sure that the team numbers are settled in and clear.

It looks like we may be going down from 6 teams to 5. We are hoping to make recruiting a bit smaller every month, and to really concentrate on retention of the people who sign on. We are also having some trouble finding people for leadership, and this way we can help out the teams with only one captain and no one else able to step up at this busy and somewhat crazy time in the world. There may be a few people who decide to change teams as well, so that we can try to keep the numbers as even as possible. We'll keep you posted!

Enjoy the remains of the weekend B)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Please remove poobah1972 from the team. He decided to do his own thing at this time. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

Please move amymartin555 to support for now. She maybe moving to maintenance but I am waiting on clarification. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    @jugar I received an email from dillyg08/Trimstones asking to be excused from this week's weigh in. She didn't give me a reason and I wrote back asking for one, but haven't heard back. I do know she's had lots of issues since the changes took place...
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar I received an email from dillyg08/Trimstones asking to be excused from this week's weigh in. She didn't give me a reason and I wrote back asking for one, but haven't heard back. I do know she's had lots of issues since the changes took place...
    Jessica

no problem! Let's just hope next week works out all right.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

Sorry this is late. Last week mj_keto weighed in late and I forgot to let you know. Please change the NWI to an LWI. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hello Captains --

It is that time of the month again :grimace: when the Support Team lists need to be looked at, and recruiting is happening.

Please check with the people on Support to see if they will be back on regular team for December, or if they should be eliminated or kept there. If anyone has been dropped and might want the door opened to return, this is the time!

And, of course, if anyone has made it to maintenance, please be sure to encourage them to stay with your team, on the Goal Zone list. Sticking with the team, weighing in every week (even though they do NOT count in the weekly tallies), and posting regularly are the best way to keep those losses lost.

Recruiting is open for December, so posting the link is always helpful. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10849943/registrations-for-new-members-december-2021#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

I have two changes. Littleflutterby is returning to the team from support. Her starting weight is 321 and her weigh day is Tuesday. Unfortunately, mj_keto is moving to support for now. Things are overwhelming with a new promotion at work. Thanks and have an awesome day!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please excuse PatriceFitnessPal/Shrinking Assets from the previous two weigh ins (she's in the goal zone), last week out of town for Thanksgiving and the previous week attending a funeral. I've updated the weigh-in for this week.
    Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @jugar

Please don’t remove anyone from the support team. I know some will return for sure in January. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hello Captains!

I have just shared the link to the December spreadsheets, so please look for the email link. As always, let me know if there are any changes or problems - we are now FIVE teams rather than six, so things will look a bit different. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly.

The new chats will be open by Saturday morning at the latest. The new habit tracker goes up shortly. Good luck with the new month! Be sure the final November weights are posted as early as possible. Thanks!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Could @bumpbreakcar be excused? She says she is traveling and not able to get her weight.
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
    The new chat threads are up, so help your lost sheep find their way if there are any. I'm not sure how smoothly the transition will go for bookmarks, etc. Good luck!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Maybe I'm overlooking it, but I can't find a Captain's Lounge for December @jugar ... tell me if I'm blind! LOL
  • jugar
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
    I edited the weights for MayLan - there seems to have been an error either this week or the past 2 weeks? It showed her having a 25 pound loss this week, but in her post, her previous weight was different as well. There may have been a digit reversal when it was entered. Could you check with her and make sure that all 3 weights entered for December are now correct?
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
    I edited the weights for MayLan - there seems to have been an error either this week or the past 2 weeks? It showed her having a 25 pound loss this week, but in her post, her previous weight was different as well. There may have been a digit reversal when it was entered. Could you check with her and make sure that all 3 weights entered for December are now correct?

I thought this thread was closed! Surprised to see anything here.

Looked at what she said and what was posted. I think she posted a 2.2 lb gain. That is what it looks like on the spreadsheet right this moment, too. Ashley might be too fast for me and fixed it?
This discussion has been closed.