SummerSkier Posts: 4,841 Member
    Options
    Arc2Arc wrote: Β»
    πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

❌ - Exercise - I may be back on the DL
    βœ… - Calories
    βœ… - Tracked

2 Pass Days Used

Today was a struggle so your advice is timely @bradkcrew. I couldn’t exercise and began to wonder whether continuing logging made sense. Exercise is, as @SummerSkier described a few days back, an integral part of what I’ve been doing. But if I can’t do everything I can still do something.

OH NO!!! I am sorry to hear this. I told you not to let ROVER pull on you in the snow.... Hopefully you can find some gentle workouts which do not involve ribs (or breathing... LOL)
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Exercise yea
    Tracking and calories no (I went over and then forgot to track)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    December 20

βœ…βœ…βœ…

Ate ~50 of my exercise calories today in extra protein (yes, I went OVER my protein macro today). All clean eating; just extra hungry. I figure the extra protein saved me from eating chippies which I was craving otherwise.

Exercise was 30 minutes in addition to meeting my step goal. Time to increase that goal again.

Update posted December 21 AM for my accountability:

December 20 - became pass day #2

Stayed up far too late watching a series we are enjoying and felt the need for very early breakfast before heading to bed. Genuinely hungry (tested for thirst, boredom, etc) and I know how tuning this out ends. All healthy choices, but over on calories by end of β€œday”. Considered moving the food entries to December 21 (as technically it was) but that just sets me up badly for the next day.

Julie
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Arc2Arc wrote: Β»
    πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

❌ - Exercise - I may be back on the DL
    βœ… - Calories
    βœ… - Tracked

2 Pass Days Used

Today was a struggle so your advice is timely @bradkcrew. I couldn’t exercise and began to wonder whether continuing logging made sense. Exercise is, as @SummerSkier described a few days back, an integral part of what I’ve been doing. But if I can’t do everything I can still do something.

OH NO!!! I am sorry to hear this. I told you not to let ROVER pull on you in the snow.... Hopefully you can find some gentle workouts which do not involve ribs (or breathing... LOL)

Thanks, Today I’m primarily focused on getting things to calm down. As I’m doing that I see the forecast is for 60” of snow in the mountains over the next 10 days. Missing that is as painful as the ribs. That’s life!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    12/20/2021
    Exercise? Yep.
    Tracking? Nope.
    Calories? :s
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,050 Member
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    • Full body warm up 5 min
    • Day 7 of EPIC II - shoulder/triceps dumbbell workout (+ cool down) 50 min
    Pass Days: 3/3

Todays EPIC was an excellent workout. Our cat is not happy when I do EPIC. She doesn't like the music and hides but sometimes she'll come back out (though not getting too close) and stare at me for a several minutes. I think she is wondering what on earth I'm doing. :D

Bless her!!! Very sweet. Xo
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,135 Member
    Options
    12/20

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? πŸ‘πŸ»

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? πŸ‘πŸ»

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? πŸ‘πŸ»

Used 5 passes 😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
    These are my morning meditation sessions, Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg
  • jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Dec 22
    Well my wheels fell off this month and I am still working out how to get them back on. I will be back....soon.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    βŒβŒβœ…
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,040 Member
    Options
    @mshawski, wow, that IS a high heart rate so no wonder you were concerned. I don't have an Apple watch, I have a Garmin, but I was curious if maybe others have experienced the same issue as you. It appears the answer is yes. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7828286 Most likely the sensor is defective. Perhaps it is something Apple would fix free of charge or would replace watch? It might be worth it to inquire? Regarding calorie difference, I had never thought about that heart rate plays a role in how many calories are burned during a run. I hope your appointment went well. <3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,135 Member
    Options
    12/20 DATE CORRECTION

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? πŸ‘πŸ»

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? πŸ‘πŸ»

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? πŸ‘πŸ»

Used 5 passes 😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
    These are my morning meditation sessions, Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg

• KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Goodness I needed to read your posts today and am glad I popped on here. Thanks @bradcrew @BMcC9 @biketheworld @WhatMeRunning @LazyBlondeChef

I just saw a post by @mshawski and @seilidhe β€” both of who I was just wondering about. I was glad to see you both. Also thinking of @Jana_2020 and hoping she is keeping well.

I am going to stop closing out my diary too. The messages it gives cause me to spin out some days.

Be kind to yourselves.

Julie

@jamcnewman Thanks for the kind thoughts Julie! <3:)<3