jmcade01 (Joanne)

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,776 Member
edited December 2021 in Social Groups
@jmcade01 (Joanne), has asked me to make this announcement. I am pasting her email to the OALs.

Ladies,
I have been giving this a lot of thought over the past few months and I am sad to say that I feel the need to step away from the challenges.
My evenings and weekends have been filled with both work and family obligations and I just don’t feel I am giving my team and the challenge the attention they should get.
I wanted to give you time to locate someone else.
I will miss the challenges and hope to be back on a team in the future. I am available for any questions going forward if you need me.
Thanks for all of the support and friendship.
Joanne

Joanne and I have worked closely together for 11 years on this challenge. She will be missed! Please do send her your best wishes!

Replies

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,912 Member
    Options
    @jmcade01 -thx you for all that you have done for our challenges! Your dedication and hard work really shows! Best of luck with your work and family commitments!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    @jmcade01 you will be missed. Thank so much for all you have done over the years. Hope to see you back when it works best for you.
  • Grannysue91
    Grannysue91 Posts: 4,886 Member
    Options
    @jmcade01 Sorry that you are leaving. Thank you for all that you have done for this team. I hope that you will be able to come back soon.
  • jerseygirl724
    jerseygirl724 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @jmcade01 I am sorry to see you leave, but I know how hard it is to balance the challenges with work and family. I was a WL several times on the SP 5% challenges, and I enjoyed working with you. I wish you the best and hope to see you again at some point. -Leslie
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,506 Member
    Options
    @jmcade01 ,, Dearest Joanne, I am so sorry to see you go, but totally understand it. Indeed we do need to put family first. Work life no doubt is so very different than it was before COVID. I can't even begin to imagine (Well I was working retail, but an office job YO!) I wish you the very best Joanne!! You know we'll always have a seat here for you. It's on permanent reserve "just in case." Hugs hon!
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    @jmcade01 ~ Wishing you the best as you made this decision. You WILL absolutely be missed. I agree with @Dianedoessmiles1 ~ you know there will ALWAYS be a seat here for you, either as a community member, leader ~ or back to an Overall Leader. We'll miss you and we'll probably survive without you but it will be an emptier Overall Leader's 'compliment' without you! Best, BEST wishes!! ~ Heidi (hicim705)
  • ZellaVa21
    ZellaVa21 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your hard work and support over the years! Best blessings!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    <3 Thank you for everything! We will miss ya <3
  • Sunnybeachgirl5226
    Sunnybeachgirl5226 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the time you have given the challenges and all the help you have me when i was a leader. Enjoy your time with family and friends and take time to relax, refresh and renew.
  • jeanhickokhaley
    jeanhickokhaley Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have been helping out with the challenges forever. We will miss you. Thank you for everything you have done. I do understand. Hugs!
  • SueFromRI
    SueFromRI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @jmcade01 Thank you for giving your heart and soul to the challenge. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors and hope to see you again on the teams.
  • slstrake1975
    slstrake1975 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Joanne thank you for all the work you have done for us for the challenges and God bless you! May you find peace and joy. <3

Sarah
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 6,476 Member
    Options
    Joanne. You will be sorely missed. I have enjoyed working with you (from the Determined Daisies) to being on the Tenacious GR8ters on MFP. You are very efficient and personally, I do understand your needing your time at this point. Hopefully, the OALs can find someone just as efficient as you. Hugs. Lise
  • SharonWIMSONFLOWER
    SharonWIMSONFLOWER Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You will be missed, but you are doing the best thing for you and your family. Life is not all about the 5% Challenges. Kudos.
  • Anacorazon58
    Anacorazon58 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all these years! Good luck with the job and enjoy the most important: your Family!
    Have a wonderful 2022!