Tracked: yes
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    • Full body warm up 5 min
    • Day 8 of EPIC II - unilateral leg day dumbbell workout (+ cool down) 51 min
    Pass Days: 3/3

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    12/21

Exercise: 25 minutes stationary bike, 40 minutes elliptical, 50 minute weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Exercise: :) I haven't been doing much, but I did get outdoors for a 2 mile walk/run today
    Tracking: :)
    Calories: :) Kept it super low again. Morning weigh in put me back in my maintenance range and I am going to try to keep it up until Christmas Eve.

5 pass days used...my goal is to only have 3 more this month (year!) That would make it 9 pass days in 9 months!! How can I not be proud about that?
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    c7cbhy43mb96.gif

I love the meme that says “Don’t say I can’t, say I’ll try”. But I also cringe when someone says “well, nothing else has worked, I guess I’ll give the UAC a try.” All of us still here have had days, weeks, months when we’ve struggled and been tempted to quit. But we stay because we made a commitment, because we know the 3 goals of the UAC are key to success. So let’s give ourselves a big pat on the back for that. Clearly, December is a struggle for many of us but let’s power through and never give up. I’m reading a book about food addictions and the author says “when you get married, does the religious figure or justice of the peace ask, “Do you swear to give this person a try?” Of course not. We make a commitment (obviously sometimes even with a commitment things go wrong, speaking as a divorced person myself.)

I’m coming up on one year here and joining this group was one of the best decisions I’ve made in a long time. I’ve been tempted to quit a few times. Sometimes I’m really active on this thread, sometimes not so much. But this group provides the encouragement, education, wisdom, and friendship that has provided what I need for success.

This is a journey, thanks for coming along.

Beautifully said! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    21st
    * 45 min jog & stretch.
    *Meditation and journaling
    * Under calories
    * Tracked blt
    * Monitored sugars but over
    * xo
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options
    ~🎄~ 12 / 21 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🤶🏼~~ Welcome to December ~BLESSings ALLways ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 26,810+.......... 180 walking ......... 30 min cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

To everyone still here you are freaking rock stars. Even if you're on 10 pass days or whatever - you are turning up for yourselves and being a badass.

I'm not sure of the stats but I would bet December has three highest drop out rate. I've personally felt that internal pressure to just slink away rather than put my hands up and say - sorry I'm on 4 pass days now. However the only person who that would impact would be me. The winners circle is a great goal but the champions club is also fabulous.

@Geneveremfp This is so true! And I've been right there with you as far as wanting rather to slink away than admit 4 or 5 (or more!) pass days! But something I picked up early on from someone else in the group was to stop counting the pass days after 4. It can get too discouraging! 4 days indicated that I'm out of the Winner's Circle, but my intention is to keep plugging away for the Champions List!! In those months, I just say "Pass Days Used: Too many! But I'm still a Champion!" and stop counting!!!
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    🎄🎄🎄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎄🎄🎄

❌ - Exercise - On the DL
    ✅ - Calories
    ✅ - Tracked

3 pass days used.

Well I can’t exercise for now, trying to heal physically. And then yesterday a friend dropped off a pound of Garden Gate toffee. Have you seen Garden Gate toffee? And we’re heading into Christmas. So I’m on trial. N.O.T. quitting…
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,497 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today

10 Pass days used

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2/3, no exercise...too much to do