Any Team is Great!

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    New to 5% Challenges. I am pretty close to my goal range. Any team is fine with me!!😊
  • WeatherJane
    WeatherJane Posts: 1,492 Member
    I'm new to this challenge, but would love to be included to join a team.
  • 1chesc
    1chesc Posts: 152 Member
    I would love to join a team. I have a done a few challenges while using MFP and have found them really helpful. I am currently doing couch to 5k and I am hoping to be able to run 5k in about 3/4 weeks time.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 768 Member
    Hi! I just joined. I’m competitive, & I’m pushed by weight & exercise numbers & goals. I’m also brief, as I don’t have lots of time to share stories. Let me know if you have a place for me. Thank you!
  • visual_echo
    visual_echo Posts: 123 Member
    Hi, all! I was part of the Fit Force team last round, but was too slow to get my name on the list. I'd be happy to be on the team again if there's space, otherwise I'm happy to go where I'm needed. :)
  • tlewingdon
    tlewingdon Posts: 2 Member
    I’m mobility impaired - can only walk on treadmill, no impact on knees so this will be a real challenge
  • rinda2020
    rinda2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello! New to the challenges would love to join a team
  • deniserzaj
    deniserzaj Posts: 18 Member
    I am new to this challenge and this will be great to join
  • shoes4walking
    shoes4walking Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I am not able to participate after all! 🥲 I did enjoy the challenges when I was on SP and good luck to all the challengers!
  • GeocacherLosingIt
    GeocacherLosingIt Posts: 2,279 Member
    I didn't realize I needed to sign up here - I wrote on the Thinner Winners thread that I wanted to be part of that team. Thanks!
  • loubylou1969
    loubylou1969 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi just joined and not sure what to do next. I'm happy on any team that needs new members
    Lou
  • Dpecora653
    Dpecora653 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I can't remember if I signed up or not. If I didn't any team will do. Thanks so much!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,005 Member
    Dpecora653 wrote: »
    I can't remember if I signed up or not. If I didn't any team will do. Thanks so much!
    Diane, you had signed up for PS4L as one of the first members.

• dmcintyre75
    dmcintyre75 Posts: 1 Member
    New to MFP. Old Sparkpeople person here (trying to adjust) I was on several challenges on SP. I live in Minnesota. Retired, Grandma to 6 so far. Place me where you feel is a good fit. Thank you.
  • sparknb
    sparknb Posts: 31 Member
    Hi, was on spark also as SparkNB, came and went; did 5% years ago, as starfish, also Amethyst Butterflies, then, shortly before the end on Casual Travelers a couple of times. That would be best fit for me, but happy to join any team. I'm quite committed and don't need that much support, but would *love* to find a team that has some other very heavy folks, so I feel like less of a freak.
  • sparknb
    sparknb Posts: 31 Member
    Per Ceri, I have joined Mission Simpossible, as that's like Casual Travelers.
  • Lopeyp
    Lopeyp Posts: 1,301 Member
    Hi
    Any team is fine with me.
    Diane
  • nerdeegurl33
    nerdeegurl33 Posts: 13 Member
    I'd like to join a team. I don't have a preference.
  • alemonada
    alemonada Posts: 28 Member
    Hello! I am excited to participate and am happy to be a part of any team
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,491 Member
    Just joined for the 2022 Winter Challenge and would be happy to be put into any team. Plz let me know.
This discussion has been closed.