Captains Lounge - DECEMBER 2021

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
tt00vpb6ba2a.png

Take a load off, Captains! Unload your problems, gripes, questions here. Or just lounge about and have a good time!

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please excuse CRE804/Shape Shifters as she will be out of town for the rest of the week on vacation with no access to a scale for her weigh-in. She weighs in on Fridays. Thank you!

Quick question...will the Shape Shifter list be broken up Sun-Sat in two separate lists or will it eventually be put into order with one Sun-Sat list? I didn't know if there was a reason or if you're just busy and haven't gotten back to it yet. Go ahead and laugh at me, but I'm having to look up my team name every once in a while! LOL Wonder how many months THAT will take to stop happening?! :smiley:
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Please excuse CRE804/Shape Shifters as she will be out of town for the rest of the week on vacation with no access to a scale for her weigh-in. She weighs in on Fridays. Thank you!

Quick question...will the Shape Shifter list be broken up Sun-Sat in two separate lists or will it eventually be put into order with one Sun-Sat list? I didn't know if there was a reason or if you're just busy and haven't gotten back to it yet. Go ahead and laugh at me, but I'm having to look up my team name every once in a while! LOL Wonder how many months THAT will take to stop happening?! :smiley:
    Jessica

Got it! Yeah - I left the list in 2 parts for a bit but will sort it now. I thought it might be clearer if any more late weigh-ins from November came in or anything, but it is time. Thanks for the reminder! And maybe we'll all need a Brain Shifter to get the Shape Shifters in our heads!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    I don't know guys. I find Shape Shifters to be a totally cool team name...don't know how I could forget it.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    @jugar

Lazykat_changing her world wants to leave the challenge. No reason given. Thanks

• jugar
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 and @TheMrWobbly
    I just saw chublet25's message that she is leaving MFP, but that she did weigh in for this week. I will leave her in the roster so that her lovely 1.4 lb loss counts, then will remove her.

I am not sure if you know the story, but she was banned by MFP for a reason that was never explained to her by MFP community support. I approached the head of the community area particularly about it, and was told she could not discuss any other member with me, and that the support people would be able to explain. They were not, apparently.

In our off-team discussion, chublet25 told me that she had been participating in another Group which had been started by people who had been on Spark (which closed). They wanted to continue everything exactly as it had been on Spark, and were very rude to chublet25 when she questioned something. The theory is that they reported chublet25 who was then banned. I agree with her that this is completely ridiculous, and I hope she makes a formal complaint against MFP. In the meantime, she is gone. She was a strong team member, supportive of others, and it makes no sense, but at the moment, there is nothing that can be done.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Last month piqueaboo was dropped for 2 NWIs. She reached out to me and would like to move to the support team for a month or two. I will reach out to her at the end of the month. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar
    Last month piqueaboo was dropped for 2 NWIs. She reached out to me and would like to move to the support team for a month or two. I will reach out to her at the end of the month. Thanks!

that's good news!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Hipari (Shape Shifters) was somehow dropped from the Support Squad where she was on the former SA team due to her pregnancy. She is planning to become active again in Jan. Was that an error due to the formation of the new team/chart? Please advise. Thanks! She's joined the step challenge for the month.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please remove the NWI and switch to LWI for kcpond/Shape Shifters. He posted his late weigh in two days ago...and then today posted his weigh in for this week (Wed). I've updated the beginning weight and the one for today. Thanks! Jess
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Hipari (Shape Shifters) was somehow dropped from the Support Squad where she was on the former SA team due to her pregnancy. She is planning to become active again in Jan. Was that an error due to the formation of the new team/chart? Please advise. Thanks! She's joined the step challenge for the month.
    Jessica

I put her back in - she was not there in the November spreadsheet, I'm not sure why. She's back in any case! You might ask her if she would like to go back to being Motivator - she was one before, and she is terrific.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please remove BlueSkyNomad/Shape Shifters from the team. She is having some personal issues and needs time away.

Also, FYI Week 2's Group Challenge instructions have been posted and I'll post a new pic/activity each day this week as one day builds upon the previous.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please move ncfitbit/Shape Shifters to the Support Team. Her father has been in and out of the hospital and is going back in again. She needs to focus on family at this time, but will be back soon. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please excuse Marni3369/Shape Shifters as she will be out of town next week for the holidays. Her next weigh-in will be on 12/31. Thanks! Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please excuse CasandraW/Shape Shifters from the weigh in this week. She's dealing with an emergency. Thanks!
    Jess
  • jugar
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
    I edited the weights for MayLan - there seems to have been an error either this week or the past 2 weeks? It showed her having a 25 pound loss this week, but in her post, her previous weight was different as well. There may have been a digit reversal when it was entered. Could you check with her and make sure that all 3 weights entered for December are now correct?

I thought this thread was closed! Surprised to see anything here.

Looked at what she said and what was posted. I think she posted a 2.2 lb gain. That is what it looks like on the spreadsheet right this moment, too. Ashley might be too fast for me and fixed it?

OOPS! I posted this in the November chat thread without even noticing... Sunday morning tallies scrambled my brains - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I was the one who changed May Lan's weights for the last 2 weeks (starting weight and week 1) so that it came out right to the weight she posted for this week. Previously, starting was 274.6 and week 1 was 274.4 - I figured the digits were reversed 74 instead of 47. I checked back in November and that is indeed the case. Ashley had changed it from 247 to 274 on December 11th, it looks like, maybe because MayLan made a typo in her week 1 weigh-in. In any case, I think it is OK now!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
    I edited the weights for MayLan - there seems to have been an error either this week or the past 2 weeks? It showed her having a 25 pound loss this week, but in her post, her previous weight was different as well. There may have been a digit reversal when it was entered. Could you check with her and make sure that all 3 weights entered for December are now correct?

I thought this thread was closed! Surprised to see anything here.

Looked at what she said and what was posted. I think she posted a 2.2 lb gain. That is what it looks like on the spreadsheet right this moment, too. Ashley might be too fast for me and fixed it?

OOPS! I posted this in the November chat thread without even noticing... Sunday morning tallies scrambled my brains - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I was the one who changed May Lan's weights for the last 2 weeks (starting weight and week 1) so that it came out right to the weight she posted for this week. Previously, starting was 274.6 and week 1 was 274.4 - I figured the digits were reversed 74 instead of 47. I checked back in November and that is indeed the case. Ashley had changed it from 247 to 274 on December 11th, it looks like, maybe because MayLan made a typo in her week 1 weigh-in. In any case, I think it is OK now!

Oh whoops! Thanks for taking care of that, Liselyn!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my recent absence - the family has come down with Covid including me. Wishing you and your families a very merry Christmas!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar In light of Bob's announcement, I'll have a challenge ready this weekend to begin on Sunday, Dec. 26th. FYI
    Jess
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar In light of Bob's announcement, I'll have a challenge ready this weekend to begin on Sunday, Dec. 26th. FYI
    Jess

Thank you, Jess! You are amazing. Make it a nice easy one - and don't hesitate to ask if you need a hand. I'm not going anywhere and have it easy right now.
  • jessicakrall8
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @jugar Please move Princessdimplz/Shape Shifters to the Support Team. She needs a break. She'll be returning in Feb/Mar.
    Thanks, Jess
This discussion has been closed.