BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Dec 27
    Short and sweet:
    Exercise: o:)
    Logged: o:)
    In Goal: o:)

3 / 3 passes used.

(posted Dec 28 - now to get those doodle sessions caught up!)
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @ideas2 - if you’re doing Low Fodmaps, I highly suggest The Compelte Low Fodmap Diet by Sue Shepard. I find her outline of it the easiest to follow. The Monash University low fodmaps app is also pretty handy.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    yes for 3
    2/3 pass days used
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    jjjcat wrote: »
    I am very much in "get back on track" mode as my wheels fell off in December. Over the last 2 days I have found time for more exercise (Body Step and Body Combat workouts, as well as the normal dog walks) and started making better diet decisions, although still not fully back there yet with tracking and tracking under the target. Things that I had stopped doing that keep me honest are a range of daily habits, of which keeping track was one. One of the most significant was meditation, which I had been doing every single day, but this dropped off a few weeks back and was my downfall.

@jjjcat but you are still here and checking in! These things are always much easier to get back under control when we can catch them early on and reign them back in!!! Yup. You sound like a Champion to me! <3
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,049 Member
    Options
    December 27

Thanks for the opening post and the links Jana - I will have the chance to look at everything tomorrow.

Pass day
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Treadmill: 31 min / 1.79 mi
    • Full body warm up 5 min
    • Day 12 of EPIC II - Hamstring & Glute Isolation workout (+ cool down) 54 min
    Pass Days: 3/3

The perils of copy/paste ... I didn't do treadmill on the 27th. I only did EPIC.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,832 Member
    Options
    12/27

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 6 passes 😭😭😭

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
    These are my morning meditation sessions, Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg