Any Team is Great!

Options
13»

Replies

• Bovinity55
    Bovinity55 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking forward to a new challenge! I was Bovinity on Spark, Bovinity55 now. Any team assignment will be fine!
  • HeevenleeVT
    HeevenleeVT Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi would love to join any time that has room thanks so much
  • Keonee7
    Keonee7 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I was a Starfish through several challenges when I participated on SparkPeople. I have signed up to join the Rain-Dancers and I am eagerly waiting to see if I was accepted into the team. Fingers crossed.
  • Mjw205
    Mjw205 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm been an MFP user on and off for sometime. I need a challenge to get me back on the rails. Happy to be any of the teams.
  • NoelAnnne
    NoelAnnne Posts: 56 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    If you are new to 5% Challenges or want to change things up, plz sign up here and we will get you on a team. Thanks!

I'd be happy to be on any team that could use a members and i'll do my best! I'm brand new to this ap so it will take some time to learn.
  • NoelAnnne
    NoelAnnne Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Happy to be on any team!
  • Katynben52
    Katynben52 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure if my post got posted? I was always a Firecracker & miss the challenges! Please place me on a team, if I’m not too late😊
  • SalmoeGo
    SalmoeGo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I signed up in Nov but have not heard what to do next. I asked to be placed on any available team. Please let me know how this works. Thank you in advance.
  • rebeccadionne800
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and want to join this challenge. I love challenges and I am not sure how to get placed on a team. Can you help me? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.