Options
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 184.2
    Cw 187
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone. I stood on the scale today and almost threw it across the room. I was disappointed because I had been doing well with my eating and I have walked almost every day this week. I need to buckle down because I cannot go back to these doctors at the weightloss clinic gaining weight. I did start today with a zumba class. I am going to start paying myself $1 for every workout. I usually start the year doing this and then trail off but I want to reward myself with something good this year. I am going to start making time for me. Our 2021 had so many personal problems but this year I am hoping for a great year. We are keeping it low key tonight, probably just going to dinner then home and watching movies. Chances of me being awake at midnight are slim to none.
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    December Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 192.4 (December 23rd)
    CW (Current Weight): 192.6 (December 31st)

Loss to date: 78.5 lbs
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    We had several no weighins and a few late weighins last week. Yikes! The year is almost over and wrapping up the year early Jan 1 is probably the plan. Saturday weigh-ins...if you could log before 6am Saturday (Eastern Standard?), it would be super helpful.

So far this week we're waiting on (or weighting on...)
    @callsitlikeiseeit
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @bumpbreakcar

We've got five Saturday loggers and one more for Friday ...

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year! See you all next year!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM....another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @SavannahS2016 :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Sorry!

This weeks weigh in was 175
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    TimiBotkin
    Saturday
    PW 308.6
    CW 304.6

I’m finally starting to see consistent progress in the right direction. I have gotten way better with my nutrition (but it still needs a lot of work) and my exercise has been great… I’ve averaged at least 30 mins a day 5 days a week throughout the month of December. And I’m starting the year out right, I already have 70 mins of intentional exercise this am! Happy New Year everyone!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

Your new team chat thread for January is open! Please finish up this week's weigh-ins here, and to to the new thread for introductions and getting ready for the January challenge to officially begin Sunday:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10852333/weight-no-more-team-chat-january-2022/p1?new=1
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    IDebraK
    Weigh In: Saturday
    Start Weight: 159
    Goal Zone: 118-126
    PW: 127.2
    CW: 126.8

Steps:
    Sat: 8938
    Sun: 10757
    Mon: 15937
    Tues: 14851
    Wed: 18773
    Thurs: 15013
    Fri: 6187

These last few pounds are coming off very slowly!
    I feel like it's time to start the couch to 5K again. I used to be an avid runner. A knee injury sidelined me for a couple years. I think I'll start small and do a virtual 5K quarterly to keep up the pace.
    This might help get the weight off at a pound a week instead of a half pound. That being said. I celebrate any loss... even a half pound.

In about an hour, I'm going to a neighboring town to do their Polar Plunge. It's 70 degrees here today, but the pool is spring fed and COLD when it's 100 degrees outside. It's something different to do for New Year's. The money raised goes to their children's library and promotes literacy in the area.

It's a new year. I'm the same me. However, it is time to make those resolutions. I'm within 1 pound of my goal zone. My resolutions:

1. Keep the weight off for the year.
    2. Get those work week steps at 13000 and weekend steps at 10000
    3. Start Couch to 5K
    4. Run 4 virtual 5Ks

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    MayLan
    Saturdays
    PW 244.8
    CW 244.8
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM...You have a new member joining you ... Please welcome @IzzyMillz :)
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    MotylekOkruchy
    Saturday
    PW: 140.2
    CW: 140.5

I am starting 2022 1.5 pound lighter than 2021. A year ago I was hoping the end of the year would bring a much lower number but then a yo-yo happened. I am still glad the number is lower than a year ago. And, as every year, I am hoping to get it even lower by the end of 2022.

<3Happy new year my friends! <3

Welcome to all new and returning members! <3

8i7h1799k4na.jpg

@melaniedscott: Sorry for posting after requested time! I turned off my computer and phone early last night. Kids were going to the snow park early this morning so we had to go to bed early. We celebrated New Year with a different time zone. :) That was fun. We slept through the fireworks. THAT was unexpected!

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    MotylekOkruchy
    Saturday
    PW: 140.2
    CW: 140.5

I am starting 2022 1.5 pound lighter than 2021. A year ago I was hoping the end of the year would bring a much lower number but then a yo-yo happened. I am still glad the number is lower than a year ago. And, as every year, I am hoping to get it even lower by the end of 2022.

<3Happy new year my friends! <3

Welcome to all new and returning members! <3

8i7h1799k4na.jpg

@melaniedscott: Sorry for posting after requested time! I turned off my computer and phone early last night. Kids were going to the snow park early this morning so we had to go to bed early. We celebrated New Year with a different time zone. :) That was fun. We slept through the fireworks. THAT was unexpected!

The deadline was for Sunday morning, so not late. Did I say Sat? Lose my own head next...
This discussion has been closed.