Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - DECEMBER 2021

15678911»

Replies

• FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 512 Member
    FushiaKat wrote: »
    Question: are we supposed to come up with a phrase for the year?

No, you have to come up with a word or phrase, but many people like to and find it helps to keep them mindful of their goals throughout the year. I hope you will choose to and share it with us. :)

It's not original, but I'm passionate about: "She believed she could, so she did!" or " I believe I can so I shall!" I could even shorten it to: "I believe I can!" But what I will be telling myself over and over again is: "I got this!" so, I got this! is what I'm going with.

When I'm hungry my first line of defense is to drink a really be glass of iced tea, or water or ask myself, am I really hungry or just thirsty?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Hi MS.. You have another member heading your way ... Please welcome @FutureTrophyWife :)
  • gem_t_86
    gem_t_86 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi everyone! Sorry for being slow to introduce myself - I've been low on internet access the last few days. I'm Gem, mid-thirties, live in the UK. I'm here because I've kept trying to lose that stubborn stone for the past few years... and over the past 18 months it's become a stubborn 2 1/2 stone.

Happy new year to you all :) I'm on mobile at at the moment so not able to do a proper explore just yet but I'll be back to the land of good internet (ie not Cornwall which is where I am now) this evening so will engage properly then. In the meantime I'm bringing in the new year with a bowl of shreddies for breakfast ☺️
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 132 lbs
    CW: 136 lbs
    Ouch!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
    Happy New Year!

Your new team chat thread for January is open! Please finish up this week's weigh-ins here, and to to the new thread for introductions and getting ready for the January challenge to officially begin Sunday:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10852332/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-january-2022/p1?new=1
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,788 Member
    edited January 2022
    Oops didn't mean to post here but I can't delete it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Hi MS...You have a returning Member joining you ..Please welcome back @AmersY :)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,742 Member
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 223
    CW: 221
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 211.6
    CW: 212.0