Welcome

Options
1234568»

Replies

• aspronz
    aspronz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello, Im a 29 year old SAHM to a 17 month. I gained 55 lbs during my pregnancy and have slowly been taking it off but I am now struggling with toning up and losing the last bit of weight I have left. Looking for other Mom's to find motivation and encouragement as well as ideas. I started using MFP about 6 months ago!
  • BuiltMomTough
    BuiltMomTough Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello mommies! My name is Jess, I am married with a 4 year old little girl. I have been on and off of MFP for a couple year. but have finally hit the point where no more excuses are valid. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy (4 years ago) and lost some but gained a lot back due to stress and life events. Time to get rid of it and get my body back......even if its a few year post preggo. Feel free to add me!
  • KatyAverill
    KatyAverill Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    How old are your kids?
    I have a daughter who was born on November 9th, 2015.
    How long have you been here on MFP?
    I've been on and off of MFP for a few years.
    What are your goals?
    To get healthy so that I live a long life for my daughter and husband.
  • jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Tell us about yourself: I'm a mum of 2. I work part time, and run around after the kids the rest of the time (how did they get so many activities on the calendar?!). I am trying to find time in that for ME - I love photography and walking so trying to combine those with family life.

How old are your kids? 8yrs & 6yrs

How long have you been here on MFP? I signed up a couple of years ago but didn't really log that regularly. Just started last week this time around, and really aiming to keep it going.

What are your goals? Get a handle on my portion sizes and what I am really eating - I think it has crept up over time. Also looking to lose a few kgs and get fitter.

Share anything you'd like! I had an accident last year which left me at a new low in fitness, and not in great shape generally. It was starting to get me down so this is me taking back control. :)
  • Colsonal92
    Colsonal92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, y'all! My name is Amber. I'm 26(almost 27 ). I'm a mom of 3(5yo and twin 9m olds). I've always been on the bigger size. I NEED to lose weight, BAD! I weigh 250lbs (eeek!)... I want to get down to 180lbs. If you have any tips/help or know of a good workout plan for at home, i'll definitaly take all the help and knowledge.
  • kstead15
    kstead15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Kim I’m 38. I have a 5 year old and just had a baby a month ago. I work full time, had c sections with both my kids. I’m looking to lost about 50-60lbs
  • hbestrada0822
    hbestrada0822 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Haley, I’m 23, married and have 2 beautiful boys. I am 8 weeks postpartum and ready to get back in shape! I’ve been on MFP on and off since I was 15 or so but I never really stuck with it. I’m motivated to stay in shape because I want to show my kids how important it is to take care of your health and body. And to take care of what you put into your body too!
  • tldomant
    tldomant Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! My name is Trisha :) I have two children 6 and 3! I’m 33 and have struggled with my weight forever. Being a mom has just made it that much more difficult to focus on myself. My goal is to regain energy and improve my overall health! I’d like to lose 20 more pounds. I’d appreciate any friends!