2022 Weigh Ins Mon 7th - Sun 13th February

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
edited February 2022 in Social Groups
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

And for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    SW: 267.8lbs as at 20th October 2020 (highest weight)
    GW: 200lbs
    Trendweight
    LW:265.2lbs
    CW: 266.0lbs
    Variance: +0.8lbs
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ (Sunday Feb. 13 posting)

Starting TUESDAY FEBRUARY First... weighing in at .... 160.6 lbs. ...

Healthy Goal weight Range Fall/Winter............150 - 155 lbs ...
    Healthy Goal weight Range Spring/Summer.....145 - 150 lbs ...

Feb 2 ........ Wednesday Weighing in at ........ 160.4 ........ (back on track )
    Feb 6 ........ Sunday weighing in at ................. 160.4 ..... (not quite in Ketosis)
    Feb 9 ........ Wednesday Weighing in at ........ 161.6 ........ (Foot hurts =cut back on walks)
    Feb 13....... Sunday weighing in at ............... 160.6 ..... (not in Ketosis, getting back to it)

JANUARY 31 .... Monday ... ends the month at .....

New Moon 🌚 February 1 ....... Full Moon 🌝 February 16th

(I Weigh-in Daily to see how body responds to certain foods & document my Weigh-ins
    on Sun. & Wed. )

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~

Note To Self....
    I had planned to do Ketosis (20-22 carbs only a day) in KETO for February... I went over in carbs
    a few days... so the plan is to get back to ketosis this week ... I stayed on track with rest of diet.
    I have had to cut back my walking... end of Feb. hurt my foot... & with the Weather Jumping in
    Temperature... I seem to be stuck at 160-162 ... I still have time to get solid in the 150s
    So that will be my plan for the rest of Feb. I am hoping to be at my healthy Goal weight by
    Spring (March 20th) 155 - 145 lbs

πŸ’– Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success πŸ† We Got This πŸ†
This discussion has been closed.