I feel like I've taken 10 steps back

Options
pnrbor
pnrbor Posts: 61 Member
In December I was 62.1kg. I said I would only cheat on Christmas Eve.

Of course that didn't happen and it went downhill from there. I have also been dealing with some stuff by eating. This weekend I stuffed a pizza in my face as well.

Now I am 2kg heaver. My clothes are tighter. I feel miserable.

Sorry pity post. I need to find a way to come back from this.

Replies

• k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert, really. All I know is that we all started somewhere. To start just do the tiniest little bit and go day by day. If it is walking to the corner, then start with that and congratulate yourself for just getting off the couch and out the door. A tiny accomplishment will feel good and should hopefully fuel motivation for another tiny accomplishment. Start small and doable and give yourself permission to just enjoy those tiny victories. Soon enough you will feel like doing more (like eating just a tiny bit better) and you will be that much closer to awesome!!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Pity posting is OK! Do one small thing good for yourself today and work from there!
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    @HoneyBadger302 that's amazing. Thank you for sharing. I love the specific concreteness of this plan!
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    @HoneyBadger302 would you mind sharing the name of the podcast?
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 2,001 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Cora0477 wrote: »
    @HoneyBadger302 would you mind sharing the name of the podcast?

It's called the MF CEO Project by Andy Frisella. He's "coarse" but that doesn't really bother me, not for everyone tho lol.