Options

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 7
    Exercise: 15 minutes MommaStrong, 40 minutes walking
    Tracking: Planned the day
    Calories: Followed the plan, but with some extra nibbles, especially at night. There are way too many delicious treats in my house and it's giving me a lot of trouble. @Mrs_Hoffer, I aspire to your level of being able to resist. I am so far from it.

My NSV for the month... I am first tempted to say nothing, because the scale has not been moving in the right direction and that makes me feel like I am failing at this. And then I remembered that isn't that the point of a NSV? So, I am proud of how I have handled the last month (since mid-Jan). I got a vaccine on Jan 13 that then resulted in an autoimmune thyroid flare for the next 3 weeks that meant that I needed 9+ hours of sleep instead of my 7.5 hours usually needed and that it hurt to do any exercise. Meanwhile, I had a pretty busy time in work and in parenting/planning family life. So, in spite of my best intentions, many of my healthy habits - my morning routine of checking in here and exercise, my evening stretching - had to go temporarily. But, I mostly handled that with grace and acceptance. And as I have gotten better I have been easing back into everything bit by bit, returning to my habits joyfully and carefully. I am trying to not have the gaining strength trigger pain, which it can, by working out only every other day and stretching the other day. For the calorie tracking, I have been tracking at maintenance level as I try to figure out being really hungry and my constant desire to nibble and just how to make it all easier.

So, yeah, I think that's an NSV!

@Caroline_slowandsteady Woohoo! The fact that you're still here, and you're still working towards your goals (however small that progress seems to be!) is a WIN in my book every day! WTG!!! <3
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    Everyone had great NSV this month it’s so interesting and refreshing to read other’s accomplishments keep up all the hard work