Consistency Tracking (☘️=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass):
    ☘️-
    Passes used = 0 / 3

Habits I'm continuing to track this month:
    ✔︎ Morning meditation
    📿-
    ✔︎ Drink >64oz water
    💧-

I may add or swap a habit in the next day or so... still deciding if I want to add yet or not🤔. Not sure if I feel these are both well established yet although I saw improvement with the accountability check-ins last month. Would love to hear any thoughts from long-time UAC'ers about how you know you're ready / it is time to add new habits!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the winners!
    Yes x3 today with a short upper body workout and a walk. I actually think I recognize where you were walking @jamcnewman and I wasn’t too far away on my afternoon walk!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    March 1 report: 🦁🦁🦁

Monthly report: (Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of 🦁 its a Pass Day; if there is a ✈ I am overseas and [currently assuming] unable to report)
    UAC: 🦁-2-3-4-5-8-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈
  • Cowphilosopher
    Cowphilosopher Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Lessennan wrote: »
    Exercise: Yes. 25 minutes on cross trainer keeping hr under 150 bpm, 3x10 sit ups with 5kg medicine ball, flipped 80kg tyre the length of the gym twice, bent over and upright row with 40kg 3x12, stretches

Calories: Yes.

Tracked: Yes.

Strength training I’m shattered just reading that

I'm all power no endurance. Your walking miles and miles and miles makes me want to hide under the duvet!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today with a short upper body workout and a walk. I actually think I recognize where you were walking @jamcnewman and I wasn’t too far away on my afternoon walk!
    @loopydo2017
    I love it! Creek bed between Albert and Elphinstone! 🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and a short neighborhood walk.
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    0 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    3/1

Exercise: 55+45+50 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
  • LeanMe_28
    LeanMe_28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well done to last month’s winners!

Exercise ✅
    Calories ✅
    Tracking ✅

Pass days used 0
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    March 1
    Congratulations to the winners! You all are inspiring
    Pass days so far: 0

Exercise: 25 minutes walk, 25 minutes stretching
    Tracking: Planned the day with a little wiggle room, had a few extra nibbles but tracked them
    Calories: Under!

First time I've managed it a while. The amazing thing was that I was not ridiculously hungry, for the first time in a while. I don't know why. I'm going to post about it in What's on Your Mind.

There are 3 kinds of intentional movement that I try to do each day:
    1. MommaStrong - to maintain/build functional strength, especially core strength. Those are mostly 15 minute videos.
    2. Walking - I try to go for at least a half hour walk outside each day. I work mostly from home and getting out of the house every day and seeing the sun is KEY to my sanity.
    3. Stretching - I haven't tended to list that when I list out my exercise because I don't think it "counts" because there's not much of a calorie burn. But stretching is maybe the most important thing I do for my wellbeing, because I am in a bunch of pain if I don't do it. I have some stretches that are prescribed to me by a PT for a tailbone issue, for which I am discharged but still experience pain if I don't do the stretches regularly. And I get tension headaches if I don't stretch my upper body. And I have been having trouble prioritizing it. So I am going to list when I do it in March. Though I think a day with only stretching as exercise I would still count as a pass day.

• loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    @loopydo2017
    I love it! Creek bed between Albert and Elphinstone! 🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️

I thought so! I regularly walk on the lewvan to elphinstone side.
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

@makattack220 Great question. I use a habit tracker in one of my other groups. For me a habit stays on the list if I'm finding the behavior is not yet automatic (meaning without the requirement to push myself to check the box i might not do it). So I had a 64 oz water goal as well - but now I basically do that automatically so I work on something else. I still track water but consuming at least that quantity feels automatic. If I wanted to specifically increase that target I'd have to put it back on.

It's also good in my opinion not to overwhelm yourself and to ensure your base habits are truly solid before piling on more. I think it's easy to feel overwhelmed. Focus on less but do it well, and eventually those things become automatic!

thank you @ashleycarole86 😁👍 This helps tremendously and makes my answer about swapping/adding easy for me: I need more time for these to feel automatic. And, I am trying to do this in a way specifically not to overwhelm myself so that these are permanent changes. Great insight - thank you, thank you!