AC204
    Weigh in day: switching to Friday
    PW: 197.9 lbs
    CW: 197.4 lbs

Sorry, I'm so behind on posting my steps! Here's the last week
    Goal=6000
    [snip]
    2/24 1072

@ac204 Is this correct for the 24th? Please advise.

Got you registered for the step challenge for March and upped your daily goal to 7500. Great job!
    Jessica

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    Smlisley wrote: »
    Smlisley
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 232.8
    CW: 231

@jessicakrall8 and @TheMrWobbly I'd like to join the daily step challenge

Daily Step Goal: 6000

Got you registered for the step challenge, just need your first name for the chart, please. Nice goal!
    Jessica
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    edited February 2022
    Smlisley wrote: »
    Smlisley
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 232.8
    CW: 231

@jessicakrall8 and @TheMrWobbly I'd like to join the daily step challenge

Got you registered for the step challenge, just need your first name for the chart, please. Nice goal!
    Jessica

Samantha :smiley:

Steps on February 27 - 6860
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    2/17-10,760
    2/18-8,864
    2/19-7,758
    2/20-10,460
    2/21-8,264
    2/22-8,408
    2/23-6,755
    2/24-9,633
    2/25-10,064
    2/26-6,003
    2/27-4,646

I didnt realize I was that far behind, oops. I did hearing screenings all last week, so that was a lot of non movement, then is was well below 0, like -22 to -32, so outdoor workout was not happening. Then my father in law flew in this weekend for my sons robotics competition so that didnt leave much room for working out. anywho, the in law is gone, the temps are above freezing, and time to move again
  • jessicakrall8
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    2/17-10,760
    2/27-4,646

Got you caught up @angmarie28 and started you on the March chart...are you keeping the same daily step goal? Please advise.

Jessica
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    edited March 2022
    2/27 - 6860
    2/28 - 6292
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,539 Member
    edited March 2022
    ~ Monday / 28 Feb ~

Steps: 14.535
    Protein: 62
    Exercise: gym ~ cardio
    Calories in / out = net: 1888 / 855 = 1033

Good morning Shape Shifters. I had an okay Monday. Went to the gym for a cardio session which went fine. I had too many snacks during the day, although my numbers turned out alright. I am out of chocolate now which is going to help for the rest of the week. Main food has to be proper meals, so bars and shakes.
    I set up a hedgehog house in the garden, so I am excited to see if any will use it. I have one small hedgehog visiting daily, starting a week ago. He has already gotten a bit bigger thanks to the food I set out. I love doing things for animals in the garden if I can. :smile: I will share a picture of him under the spoiler.
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    pzp5rZ9.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,260 Member
    Steps:
    2/27 5,409
    2/28 5,770
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    edited March 2022
    Hi all,how's everyone doing ?
    I am getting bored of eating the same things especially for lunch.I hate wasting food so I used some pasta from dinner last night.I am not keen on pasta especially cold (I have to have alot of sauce even when hot) so I've mixed up a few things out of my fridge with a dressing from the pasta box.Honey & mustard with olive oil & balsamic vinegar.Hope it tastes as nice as it looks.I know the cheese isn't that healthy but it's the last slice in the packet so just had to be eaten 🤣
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    ax8vx5w33iwb.jpg
  • wtbarunner
    wtbarunner Posts: 162 Member
    Feb 27 7553
    Feb 28 7699
    Shelley
  • AveLyra
    AveLyra Posts: 15 Member
    3/1 maintaining my goal of 64oz minimum water intake, im already half way there today LOL it's only 10AM. I'm trying my coffee black this week. day one (yesterday) was terrible bc i was trying it with almond milk (which i love) but with no sweet flavor it was terrible. HOWEVER just completely black goes down easier for some reason. IDK i dont understand it, but I am actually enjoying my black coffee today on day 2.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    2/27: 5,981
    2/28: 10,072
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited March 2022
    Welcome to all the new members!

I appreciate the photos and updates from everyone contributing energy to start the new month! It’s always interesting to hear how other Shape Shifters are doing.

My name is Patrice and I live in the USA - just across the Potomac River from Washington, DC in Alexandria, Virginia - with my husband and 11 year old (younger in heart and spirit) Boston Terrier dog. Our two grown sons (ages 20 and 21) live on their college campuses but return home during university breaks. I grew up in Boston, Massachusetts so I miss the ocean but I spend as much time as possible rowing on nearby rivers here in the DMV (DC, MD, VA metro area) during the warmer months. Our older son attends Boston College and most of our extended family members still live in MA so we often visit our friends and family there (and relieve siblings from caregiver tasks for aging relatives).

Right now, my exercise routine is less active than usual, so my goal is to add more cardio into my routine. Recently, I had a bone density scan and the x-ray showed some mild osteopenia (bone thinning) so I’m working on building more calcium and vitamin D into my meal planning. I started adding milk to my coffee instead of half & half but I might need to drink a glass of 1 or 2 percent milk instead. A tablespoon here and there won’t make a big difference. I’m a bit surprised at the bone scan results because I already eat a lot of high calcium foods (e.g., cheese, salmon, spinach and other leafy green vegetables, yogurt, etc.). I eat soy products regularly, too, but I’m going to add roasted soy nuts as a snack and maybe try some fortified cereals along with the extra milk. This seems to be something that can be corrected by diet so I’m determined not to resign myself to ‘aging’ at 55 years old.

I’m maintaining my weight between 120-130 now, which is in the middle range of a normal BMI for my height (a little over 5’3”). I’ve slacked off somewhat - during the darker, colder months - tracking less rigorously and finding it difficult to motivate myself for weightlifting and indoor rowing workouts on the erg. My husband and I share a 30-minute personal trainer appointment twice a week so that helps my accountability - but hurts the wallet 😂. We go to the local YMCA without too many frills at the gym. So, it’s not terribly expensive, and I rationalize that it’s cheaper than treating a health condition here in the USA.

I’m looking forward to hearing about your progress and what you are learning from this journey. I’m happy to answer any questions about my experience getting to my goal weight but I’ve still got a lot to learn about cultivating and maintaining habits over the long term! Best wishes to everyone! Let’s get those goals!!
  • jessicakrall8
    Hey y'all...hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. Today was super busy at the office, but I feel like I made a huge dent in the workload anyway. My cat decided to wake me up at 530 am this morning, so rather than lay there and "argue" with her, I got up, got ready and walked a mile and a quarter before work. Also walked another half mile during my break. Nice start to my goal of 40 intentional miles for March. Aiming for a mile and a half every day!

It's finally starting to warm up to the low to mid 60s during the day, so I'm looking forward to warmth...

Getting caught up on all of the spreadsheets...would my walkers please report in for the last of February so I can record everything and announce our winners? I'd appreciate if you could do so by this weekend. Thanks!

Jessica
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    edited March 2022
    ac204 wrote: »
    [snip]
    2/24 1072

@ac204 Is this correct for the 24th? Please advise.

Got you registered for the step challenge for March and upped your daily goal to 7500. Great job!
    Jessica

@Jessicakrall8 yes sadly that is correct... it was a busy work day meaning I was stuck to the desk 😔
  • LaurieWrobo
    Current Maintenance Weigh In
  • LaurieWrobo
    Steps
    2/26 7,714

3/1 7,196
  • wtbarunner
    wtbarunner Posts: 162 Member
    Wtbarunner
    Wednesday