March 7

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• LeanMe_28
    LeanMe_28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Monday

Exercise: 71 min (walk, gardening)
    Calories: under
    Tracking: complete

Pass 0/3
  • LindaGB1975
    LindaGB1975 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    March 7
    Exercise: Yes - 51 minutes Body FX Figure 8 - Cardio 6
    Tracked all: Yes
    Calories under: Yes
    (1 pass days used)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Thanks @Jana_2020 for this question. I love a good goal, something concrete that I can check off. I’m working on changing a bad habit that’s developed regarding how I start my morning. So one way I’m defining success this week is to begin (after coffee of course) each day with either a short stretching or strengthening workout. I’ve been putting it off every day and suddenly it’s 4 in the afternoon and I no longer want to deal with it. I’ve been walking every day so exercise isn’t an issue, but the stretching exercises I do help my mobility and soothe my muscles and are incredibly beneficial. So if you don’t mind, I’d like to keep a little chart here for the week:

3-7-22 morning success
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday

@biketheworld Oh my gosh Diane!! My goal is the EXACT SAME THING!! Lol. I need to get back to doing my morning yoga/stretching right after I have my morning coffee and bible reading time. Good for you..... and I'll be following you, and working on keeping up with you this week - we got this!!!!! <3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Thanks for a terrific opening post @jana_2020 .

Congrats on 3 yesses today: @jjjcat @lessennan @terririchardson112 @eokoro @summerskier @leanme_28 @whatmerunning @Jana_2020 @bill70sstrong @lindaGB1975
    @snowshoe072

Great job on the treadmill and walking today @winner_in_life
    Nice work today @jana_2020 !!
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 Pass Days Used