March 7

Options
13»

Replies

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    March 7

Pass days over in my learning month

Exercise - I did the trifecta - 15 minutes MommaStrong, 1 hour (slow) walk, 15 minutes stretching
    Tracking - Planned the day, followed the plan with a few nibbly additions, which I tracked.
    Calories - 243 over
    Weight - Down 1 pound

I think that's probably a sodium difference?
    I was pretty satisfied by my planned food all day. The nibbles were not out of hunger but just because it looked good. You know, I just looked at it was just 2 pieces of the fancy bread from the bakery that were not in my plan that I ate. Not too bad. I was mostly over because the walk I took in the morning (with a co-worker, so not at my normal walk time) was going to make me late for lunch so I had a morning snack, which I don't usually.

Success for this week is continuing to track EVERYthing for food and learn.
    And exercise-wise, keep trying for all 3 - MommaStrong, walk, and stretching.
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Emoji = Pass
    UAC: ✔️-✔️-🤔-✔️-✔️-✔️-✔️8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31

Walked today—way under calorie and I need to work on water intake
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @enlightenme3 Great job on 3 Yesses and closing those Apple rings! What’s your “plan” for your social situation on Thursday? (to ensure your SUCCESS!)

@josefinejem You’re here and you’re still posting!! That’s Champion behavior right there!! Kudos!

@elbee1 sorry that you’re ill. That does make for a very rough day. Hope you feel better SOON!! {{HUGS}}

@lesdarts180 and @calvin20874 AWESOME job on 3 Yesses and 0 Pass Days used thus far!!

@caroline_slowandsteady I love that you’re using this month as your “learning month” to gather more data…. and that approach goes right along with your username of being slow and steady!! I have NO DOUBT that you’ll get this all figured out!! And great job on the trifecta today! #slowandsteady #determined

@stayfitter I like your idea of success…. AND the courage of giving yourself the grace when you fall short.
  • strength3335
    strength3335 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? A walk during a break then housework at night
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    3/7/2022

Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? No
  • VickiSLaw
    VickiSLaw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes. 45 min at the gym cardio and st
    Tracking-yes. Every bite
    Calories-yes. Only a few calories under, but not over. Yay

Success this week will be to sleep earlier/more to get up earlier for gym.

And to figure out how to bookmark and use this group and take part here.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    @enlightenme3 Great job on 3 Yesses and closing those Apple rings! What’s your “plan” for your social situation on Thursday? (to ensure your SUCCESS!)

I sincerely thank you @Mrs_Hoffer for asking that question. It made me think about it instead of trying to wing it the day of. My plan will be to get 500 calories of exercise in plus hit my 600 move points by 4pm (start of the party). I also plan to keep my calories below 400 before the party and eat as late as possible that day. I normally don't eat breakfast, so moving my lunch from 1pm to 2 or even 2:30pm seems doable. As for the party itself, I'll remind myself that I'm there to socialize/celebrate. It's a catered affair, so will have to make good choices.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,072 Member
    Options
    VickiSLaw wrote: »
    Exercise- yes. 45 min at the gym cardio and st
    Tracking-yes. Every bite
    Calories-yes. Only a few calories under, but not over. Yay

Success this week will be to sleep earlier/more to get up earlier for gym.

And to figure out how to bookmark and use this group and take part here.

@VickiSLaw
    Well done on your successful day Vicki! I find it easiest to click on “Groups”, then any groups I have joined appear at the top. I only use the app; not sure if you are the same or on a computer (and if it is the same there)….
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,388 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,005 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer
    You are most welcome! I almost didn’t mention it as no one wants to get between a woman & her first “cuppa Joe”! 😁🤣🤣😂

It is a cool Trick though - one I use - rewarding myself with something I’d do or get anyway 😂

TY for all your inspirational comments T’s ; they really keep us going❣️
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 90 minutes walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )

Success this week for me will be just sticking to the plan.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    yes for 3
    0/3 pass days used