Second baby

I had my second two months ago. Another little girl. With my first, the weight just fell off. But with this one I’m putting in the work trying to get my body back. Anyone else struggle after the second or third?

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Yes I'm the same as you in a way. I had to calorie count after.my first but it was so easy. I couldn't get it off at all after my second till I weaned her because I kept losing my milk. It's not dropping off after my 3rd now either. I'm just starting to get back into the swing of calorie counting now. It's just a lot. My 3rd is 12 weeks old now. I wish she was sleeping better, sleep always helps so much with the weight loss.
  • SaraIsZen
    SaraIsZen Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2022
    @VeryKatie Me as well. This happened after my second baby. I got back into shape when she was about 5 years old. I lost a lot of weight and felt a lot healthier. I used Jillian Michael's older fitness videos and I decreased the amount of junk food that I ate. Small changes can make a big difference.

Now, at age 32 I gained 30 pounds back due to stress. Lack of sleep can really block weight loss. I hope that she sleeps better. Hang in there! I'll add you as a friend so we can check up on each other.