Options
13»

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,155 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Thanks @jamcnewman @Mrs_Hoffer

unfortunately I am 100% without a doubt sick... bummer!

Hope you got a good night's rest @Mrs_Hoffer ... I see you were out biking today!! How exciting!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    So I started getting sick on 3/7 which lasted all week. I think it was my first actual "cold" since covid happened, or maybe it was the omicron, I am not sure. Then after I was over my cold, I didn't track anything trying to get my to-do list caught back up from being sick. I am disqualified for the month of March. I am deciding if I want to start to post in March or just wait until April. I am completely out of my routine and waiting until April might not be the wisest choice.

3/7 pass sick
    3/8 pass sick
    3/9 pass sick
    3/10 pass sick
    3/11 pass sick
    3/12 pass sick

3/13 pass didn't track
    3/14 pass didn't track
    3/15 pass didn't track
    3/16 pass didn't track

Glad to hear that you are doing better. I will suggest that you start tracking. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. If you wait until April to start tracking you would have spent more than 21days without tracking. Therefore, tracking may not come easily to you. You have already formed a good habit of tracking. You need to guide it.

Please start tracking, will it be the best? not really, you just want to get back into the grove. Guiding a good habit is a job on it's own. :)
  • VickiSLaw
    VickiSLaw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I didn't stay in my calorie range, but I did log every bite and I did walk for 25 minutes.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    UAC:
    🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 🍀 P 🍀 P 🍀 🍀 🍀
    P 🍀 17 18-19-20-21 22-23-24-25-26-27-28-
    29-30-31
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    [/quote]My goal this month was to get into the 160s yay! 160.8 this morning!
    [/quote]

Hahaha me making a phone entry without my glasses ~ that was 169.8! Too funny getting into the 160s at 160 I wish!
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

jamcnewman wrote: »
    Thanks for such an inspiring start to our day today Teresa 💛

I loved your NSV yesterday:

My NSV is that I feel like I've held my weight over the entire winter.... Even though I've been up and down all winter, I've never gained more than 7 lbs. This is the first winter where I haven't put on 20+ pounds!! And I'm so excited about Spring and getting right back to it and taking off these last 20 lbs.

You’ve done really great this winter and I am excited to hear about your success this spring (when it comes…) Well done you! @Mrs_Hoffer 🌟🌟🌟

Well done @Mrs_Hoffer! I love your meme in the opening post also :)

Yes to exercise, no to the other 2.