Options
    ]Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes a walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

3/3 used

• strength3335
    strength3335 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 2 1/2 mile nature walk!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    3/17/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? No
    Calories? No
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    slfbjfyrjgjt.jpg

(taken from Wikipedia)
    Saint Patrick's Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick (Irish: Lá Fhéile Pádraig, lit. 'the Day of the Festival of Patrick'), is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick (c. 385 – c. 461), the foremost patron saint of Ireland.

Saint Patrick's Day was made an official Christian feast day in the early 17th century and is observed by the Catholic Church, the Anglican Communion (especially the Church of Ireland), the Eastern Orthodox Church, and the Lutheran Church. The day commemorates Saint Patrick and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland, and celebrates the heritage and culture of the Irish in general. Celebrations generally involve public parades and festivals, céilís (a social gathering with traditional Irish or Scottish music, dancing and storytelling), and the wearing of green attire or shamrocks. Christians who belong to liturgical denominations also attend church services and historically the Lenten restrictions on eating and drinking alcohol were lifted for the day, which has encouraged and propagated the holiday's tradition of alcohol consumption.

Saint Patrick's Day is widely celebrated in many areas around the globe. It's a public holiday in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, and the Canadian province of Newfoundland. Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated in more countries than any other national festival.

We have people all over the world in this group, and we often celebrate different holidays - I just thought it was cool that this is one holiday that we all celebrate together - on the same date!!

Thank you for this interesting post; I've often wondered about the history of this day but never bothered to investigate it. It was a good read.

Yes to exercise, no to the other 2.