• Jan1936
    Jan1936 Posts: 489 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Yes x3.
    This week I’m focusing on more intentional strength workouts. I’ve been doing the bare minimum for exercise the past while and it’s time to step it up a little.
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

3 Pass Days Used
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No, but I did take a baby step with a 9 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - 6

My one thing right now is really just balancing trusting my body to heal and easing myself back into exercise.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,479 Member
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and a neighborhood walk
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-P-6-7-8-9-P-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22

My one thing I"m focused on is getting my move points in everyday. I know I'll probably end up breaking a streak next week when we travel to the east coast. Hard to get enough movement in when you're sitting on a plane for 6 hours.
  • foxcc
    foxcc Posts: 68 Member
    Exercise yes 30m walk 30m lifting 15m stretch
    Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    3x yes
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,041 Member
    Tuesday March 22

My focus this week is to do more pre-tracking and then keep to that plan. Things are feeling a bit too spontaneous right now, and the first thing that fails is my protein intake.

✅✅✅
    My Apple Watch prompted me to increase my “Move Calories Burned” target and I had a moment tonight wondering if I was going to make it. 😥 Success! But I will need to get my exercise minutes in earlier in the day which is a change I have needed to make for a while 💡
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    3/22

Exercise: 123 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • LeanMe_28
    LeanMe_28 Posts: 49 Member
    Exercise ✅
    Calories ✅
    Tracking ✅

Pass days 2/3
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    yyy
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,442 Member
    ~🌷~ 3 / 23 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼 ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 220+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 26,130 +.......... 190 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23

💖 Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success In March 🏆 We Got This 🏆
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Yesx3

I am glad I continued posting for March. I was planning on just dropping out and rejoining in April, but that is also a pattern I have developed since the first of the year of dropping out when disqualified.

But staying has helped me keep thinking in the back of my head about posting and tracking which plays a role in future meal planning. So I am glad I stayed because it's helping me become more mindful of making healthier decisions :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @mshawski You literally made me spit out my tea, when I read your post about your slobber!!!! Gosh I have missed you!!!
  • Tues March 23
    Way over pass days in my learning month
    Exercise: 20 minutes walk, 30 minutes stretch
    Tracking: Tracked everything, but lots of estimates
    Calories: Over by 100, but down 0.8 pounds, so I think that maybe I was overestimating

I really like the idea of focusing on 1 thing at a time. That is somewhat what I have been working on this learning month. First working on tracking EVERYthing, which has been definitely a learning process. My next step is meant to be to focus on eating within my revised, higher goal to see what that does with my weight loss. I haven't done so well at that. I think what I have been learning instead is how to track imperfectly and plan around takeout and treats - we've had a lot of both of those, and to be honest it's not going to stop. So I need to figure out how to not go "hog wild" with those things but just fit them in. I think I am learning I can fit them in if I can moderate. Last night I ate 1 hamentashen cookie and really wanted another and walked away - 1 is enough.

I've also figured out a little hack for takeout - half portion, add cauliflower. I have done that twice now with burritos - order as a burrito bowl with no rice, then eat half with cauliflower rice. Last night I did that with Mediterranean beef stew - ate half with added cauliflower and it was delicious. Bonus is I get to eat it twice!
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,350 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    Thanks @Mrs_Hoffer - glad it helps!
    Thank you @donna25trinity :)

The way I think of it is “What will make the biggest difference right now?”

Eating fewer calories - yes, but then I dig deeper…which foods or situations or attitudes are keeping me from doing that easily.

This week I decided that since I’ve been tracking for over 5 years, I got in the “must eat everything I’ve weighed” mode.

And I knew I was only eating about 5-10% too many calories. So I’m focusing this week on stopping eating when I’m done not when plate/bowl is empty. Then I can weigh what I didn’t eat or just leave it tracked to give myself an edge in losing a couple pounds.

So far, so good.

Mar 22 ✅✅✅
  • tonyccn
    tonyccn Posts: 8 Member

Yes - Exercise actively at least 20 minutes every day; 33 mins

Yes - eat only your budgeted calories every day

Yes - Track your caloric food and caloric beverages every day for the entire month. 111 calories remaining out of 2380 calories daily goal.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Mar 22
    Exercise: no, only 10 minutes
    Tracked all: Yes
    Calories under: yes
    (all 3 pass days used)