March 23

Options

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,554 Member
    Options
    @stella7x7 wishing you a quick recovery be kind to those knees we only get 2 real ones
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Wednesday

Exercise: 60 min
    Calories: under goal
    Tracking complete

pass days used 1/3
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 23,2022
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracked : Yes
    Calories: yes
    (1/3 pass days used)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,059 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @jamcnewman yes that is manatee calf. Mom Manatee was right there. It was beautiful. I have had manatee moments before but this was special. It is really late in the season to actually have an encounter. I was hopeful but really did not expect to see any.

What a wonderful experience! @tahm42
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    March 23, 2022

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (21 days -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (21 days)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Emoji = Pass
    UAC: ✔️-✔️-🤔-✔️-✔️-✔️-✔️-✔️-✔️-😎-✔️-✔️-✔️-✔️-✔️-✔️-😬-🤗-📚-🙌🏾-🤷🏾‍♀️-✔️-✔️-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31

3 months from now: I’ll be finished executing a major program/celebrating Juneteenth and Father’s Day and my Wedding Anniversary. Putting the final touches on a Recommendation Report, And preparing for my son’s 9th bday (July) and going to California for a family reunion (Aug).

If I can keep a grip holistically on my health during this time too—that will be amazing.
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman

I’m going to chew on your question more.

Three months from now -- how will your life be? What will you have achieved in the three months that follow today? What can you do today, tomorrow, and in all the days until then to make sure you achieve that change?

Thanks for bringing up visualization. I miss my vegetable gardening btw.
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ✔︎ 20+ mins exercise (51min walk)
    ✔︎ Within calorie budget
    ✔︎ Log everything

Consistency Tracking (☘️=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass):
    ☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
    Passes used = 3 / 3

Habits I'm continuing to track this month:
    ✔︎ Morning meditation
    📿-📿-📿-✘-✘-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
    ✔︎ Drink >64oz water
    💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31

Great opener @jamcnewman
    I’m going to journal about this in the morning when my brain is at full capacity 🥱😴
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

3 Pass Days Used
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes! First day in many I can say that. I broke my exercise into two shorter walks that exceeded the 20 minutes (first was 15 minutes, second was 14 minutes).
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - 6

Thanks for the opener @jamcnewman
    I'm not the best at setting personal goals or looking ahead at times, but it's fun to think about.

Three months from now -- how will your life be? What will you have achieved in the three months that follow today? What can you do today, tomorrow, and in all the days until then to make sure you achieve that change?

-I'll be spending my weekends at our trailer at Pine Lake and going on longer gravel bike rides with my husband
    -I'll be continuing my fitness journey and finding new ways to improve how my body moves either on the bike or in strength training
    -I'll either still be slowing losing within my normal BMI range or I'll have found my happy place of maintenance to begin my journey there
    -I'll be taking lots of outdoor walks with the other love of my life, my sweet Maltese Morgan
    -Re-adjusted to the routine of returning to office part of the week
    -Adapting to changes within my household as I expect my mother will be living in our basement by then

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    -Adapting to changes within my household as I expect my mother will be living in our basement by then

This made me laugh. I hope your basement is nice! :D
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 30 minutes walking, 35 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 passday used (Mar 13)
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. A beautiful walk this morning.

3 months from now…
    -I plan to be maintaining and still tracking
    -I will be planting my flowerbed garden
    -we will be through our basement renovation to fix foundation/flooding issues. I will have painted and organized our dungeon basement into a more functional art space. I will be a better painter because I’m going to create more regularly.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,059 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Wednesday March 23
    ✅✅✅
    Was able to fit in both outdoor and indoor treadmill walks today.
    🌟 100 active minutes
    🌟 11+ KM walking
    🌟 17,000+ steps

One pass day taken March 18
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    I have really struggled this winter, and I am so thankful that we finally see signs that spring is on its way!

Visualization is a new tool for me and I am using it to help to keep me engaged and motivated. I have been thinking a lot about what I want my life to be like three months from now when summer will have just arrived. I have no regrets about the past three months, but may have found more joy had I used visualization, so I am giving it a try.

fyz2bmp073m5.png

Three months from now:
    1. My seedlings will be in the ground (last day of frost is predicted as May 21 for us this year) and my new garden plan will be "rooted'. Fresh herbs, greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini will be in abundance as the summer progresses! That plan and all the steps I am taking now will bear fruit and I'll be making further plans to use all my bounty in delicious healthy meals.
    2. I'll have just returned to outdoor pool life and be able to swim lengths, water jog, and experience the joy of moving in the water again.
    3. I'll be back to walking outdoors ALL the time, and the "dreadmill" will be folded away for the summer (thanks @mshawski for adding that word to my vocabulary :D )
    4. I will be wearing the lovely summer clothes that I had packed away a few years ago and look forward to picking out some new clothes too ;) )

I look forward to reading what you feel comfortable sharing with us 🥰

@jamcnewman Im very sorry this winter has been tough on you. I think a lot of things were taking a toll on us, but sunny, warm days are ahead❣️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Three months from now:
    * I’ll be an even better artist since I’m creating daily now :)
    * I’ll be able to identify & have learned even more about birds, animals, trees, plants & flowers in our area.
    * I’ll be enjoying our backyard again

Mar 23 ✅✅✅
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and a neighborhood walk
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-P-6-7-8-9-P-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23

Hmm, in 3 months, what will I be doing? Similar to @loopydo2017, I plan to be maintaining and continuing to track UAC goals. I plan to be enjoying hikes and backpacking trips. I plan to be growing vegetables in my garden and cooking/baking with the bounty. I plan to be traveling to see my children or having them come home.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,160 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    3/23

Exercise: 150 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: over. Pass day
    Pass days used: 1
  • Cowphilosopher
    Cowphilosopher Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for me. Exercise was 17.5km cycling to and from gym, an hour with PT focusing on pushing motions but also including 5x20 second sprints on the minute on the WattBike (no, the irony of cycling to the gym to use a stationary bike is not lost on me) with max output 660 watts.

Saw a new low number on the scale this morning, new low for 2022 that is. Hopefully the first of many.

I fully agree with the happiness at the end of winter. Currently live in the UK and this is the furthest North I have even lived (I'm from Arizona) so the long, dark, cold winters are....well, I find it difficult to get motivated to get out of bed and to move. I love the spring and summer months when I can still cycle after work because its still light at 9pm.