Options
13»

Replies

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Thurs March 23
    Way over pass days in my learning month

Exercise: 45 minutes walking, 20 minutes stretching
    Tracking: Tracked everything, but lunch was takeout leftovers and then dinner I did a lazy estimation rather than take the time to put the recipe into MFP. So, not great.
    Calories: With that I was about 50 calories over. Because of nibbles during the day.
    Weight loss: Weight exactly the same this morning as yesterday, so that seems about right.

I am hesitant to visualize or make goals. I think the experience of covid with kids and with an intermittently debilitating chronic illness has made me realize how little is truly under my control - all I can do is my best, and be grateful what I have. I don't really want to make a goal that will just leave me disappointed.

I do have some travel and fun planned in the next 3 months and over the summer - so have overcome that feeling to some extent - enough to make actual plans (though nothing that requires any deposits - just driving to see family).

Weight-wise, I weigh myself daily and when I look back at my graph over the last 3 months I have to admit it is trending upwards. Lots of ups and downs, but trending upward. Basically since Thanksgiving (which is 4 months). I would like to turn it around over the next 3 months to have it go back to where I was in October. Which is 3.4 pounds lower than now - that seems doable in my slow and steady way. I may be admitting I am in maintenance - these certainly seems like maintenance struggles if I spend 6 months just getting back to where I was in October, while staying within a 4 pound range.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Options
    ~🌷~ 3 / 23 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼 ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 220+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 26,650 +.......... 190 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23

💖 Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success In March 🏆 We Got This 🏆
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    a pass day for the 23rd. total is 3.
  • LeanMe_28
    LeanMe_28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Pass day
  • Jan1936
    Jan1936 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    3 x yes
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Options
    Mar 23
    Exercise: Nope
    Tracked all: Yes
    Calories under: yes
    (all 3 pass days used)
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,581 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    In 3 months school will have been out for 2 weeks for my girls and we will be starting the ramp up for high school marching band. Last time for one child, first time for other. My weight will hopefully be comfortably in another decade lower and my blood pressure will be ok

3 yeses for last two days
    2 pass days used for month total
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    3/23/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? No
    Calories? No
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,388 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Three months from now -- how will your life be? What will you have achieved in the three months that follow today? What can you do today, tomorrow, and in all the days until then to make sure you achieve that change?

In 3 months I will only have 12 weeks left until my retirement!! WooHoo!!!!!

My 3 month vision is that I will be down another decade in weight as well, and will be back to my daily walking, weekend #icecreamwalks (yay!) and including some bicycle riding as well.

Yesterday (23rd) was a Pass Day as I didn't get in any intentional exercise (other than giving massages!)
    As if I don't already have enough stress in my life..... I'm trying to switch over to a new online scheduling platform for my massage business, and it's been rough! Have I said lately that I don't do change very well?! Lol.
  • strength3335
    strength3335 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, slightly over
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. Still tracking but I can’t seem to keep within my caloric limit. I don’t exercise though and I’m sure that’s the problem
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,005 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Love this @jamcnewman thanks for sharing....

3 months from now... I will be confident in my new role at work. Still enjoy ing every second with hubby and my baby boy.. Still maintaining my weight and looking a few more inches on tape measure and will continue to not feel the need to over explain or justify myself to ppl. Xo