Short Term Goal (March 21-27, 2022)

Options
filmgal30
filmgal30 Posts: 3,993 Member
@Impishme909 I know it’s 1/2 way through week already, but hope you don’t mind me posting this new discussion thread.🤞

Replies

• filmgal30
    edited March 2022
    Options
    My goals for rest of week:

1. Submit finally order for budget & say phew so I can concentrate on reversing all the damage/weight I put on by stress/comfort eating last month.
    2. Get in “at least” 25,000 steps by Sunday.
    3. On weekend get back to planning daily workouts/playlists (videos) for following week.
    4. At least 15 min strength & flex daily rest of week.

I’ll stop there as a longer list is always an option, but rarely gets fully completed by end of week.
  • Impishme909
    Impishme909 Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    filmgal30 wrote: »
    My goals for rest of week:

1. Submit finally order for budget & say phew so I can concentrate on reversing all the damage/weight I put on by stress/comfort eating last month.
    2. Get in “at least” 25,000 steps by Sunday.
    3. On weekend get back to planning daily workouts/playlists (videos) for following week.
    4. At least 15 min strength & flex daily rest of week.

I’ll stop there as a longer list is always an option, but rarely gets fully completed by end of week.

Sounds like a decent plan! You sound like you own your own business. Do you?
    And, are you planning to log your food? I find that is the best way for me to get things back where I want them, but it feels like sooooo much work sometimes. lol Being between terms (Hogwarts) has made me a bit lazy. Maybe like I'm really on 'vacay.'
  • Allaesa72
    Allaesa72 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I read the other posts but I'll pay here.

@filmgal30 I log food for a while and since I eat a lot of the same foods I quit logging because I pretty much know how my day is going to turn out calorie wise. However, since I can't burn as many calories as I used to I notice I need to make some changes and try to eat fewer calories somewhere.

I did two workouts this week. Both went ok. Thankfully I'm not having bad pain days due to the exercising but there are moments of pain. I'm just frustrated that I can't move like I used to and really hope this isn't permanent.
  • filmgal30
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Goals this week so far
    1.✔️
    2.✔️
    3.❌
    4. In progress 😑

⁉️How’s everone else doing⁉️