Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,392 Member
    Options
    Hugs, I know the feeling
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I spent all day downloading my music and still not finished.
    Weather was sunny but windy typical March weather.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Rainy and cold here after a few beautiful days.
    Biden is idiot - we aren't going to get gas from Russia which is good but going to buy from Venezuela, another dictator, instead of opening our pipe lines .
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    I can't believe what he said today my mouth dropped to the floor. What is Biden thinking?

Was windy today but sunny did eat lunch out on the deck.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    The man doesn't have it together, I hope we make it the next few years
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    I have a funny feeling he is not going to make it a few more years. Either is Harris. Both are so disgusting.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Yes they are. Sorry I have been MIA, we moved into our place Saturday. Don't know which is worse packing or unpacking. I am so tired and I have muscles that are screaming at me. We still have so much to do. Have a good night, hugs
  • Kurtize
    Options
    v0yxlctvch16.jpg
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    I am so happy you moved into your own place I know the feeling of packing and unpacking.

I have construction worker putting in a new drive way plus a new walk way leading to the front door. The stairs are way to steep and it is getting hard for me and hubby to climb.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy first day of spring.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA was on vacation forgot my laptop got home late yesterday afternoon.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hope you had a great vacation.
    Have a great weekend.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Don is recording Trump's rally, It is on OAN, although I believe Direct TV is dropping them from the schedule, my grandson Tyler said You Tube won't play the Trump rally had to go somewhere less to watch. Hugs and blessings
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Yes had nice vacation hubby and I celebrated our 52nd anniversary.

Shame on YouTube for covering Trump's rally
    I think evey station that drops his rallies will be sorry.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    I agree, it was a good one. Although the fake news always tries to take everything out of context especially when he was talking about Putin and Ukraine matter.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Fill your heart with the creative power
    to accept the past,
    decorate the present
    and transform the future.
    - Osho

Happy Thursday, have a great Friday and weekend
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    The fake news always tries to get Trump now they are going after the Governor of Florida
    Have a great Friday and weekend also.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    I am glad he is standing up to the woke crowd. People are so stupid they believe what the media says before checking what the truth actually is. But of idiolects
  • Kurtize
    Options

Yesterday went shopping with daughter and 2 granddaughters looking for a dress for a jr high dance. Forgot what it was like shopping with a teenager. We did have a good time also ate lunch out.
    Have a great rest of the day. Hugs and blessings.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Had a small tornado last night,(for us it was a first) it started with thunder and lightening and then heard this whistle then our mfg home just rocked, only lasted a few seconds, I think. This morning it has moved Don's utility trailer (1500 lbs) from the side of the house to the back of the house, we have a burn barrel and Don has a heavy mental cover it plus 2 heavy I think you call them piling bricks, well bricks were on the ground and the metal cover we have no idea where that went. It took down our metal bird house which yesterday morning had 5 families of birds in them. But today is a beautiful day and thankful that is all that was done. Hugs and blessings.