• makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    ✔︎ 20+ mins exercise (1hr 7min walk)
    ✔︎ Within calorie budget
    ✔︎ Log everything

Consistency Tracking (☘️=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass):
    ☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️
    Passes used = 4 / 3
    Champion in March!

Habits I'm continuing to track this month:
    ✔︎ Morning meditation
    📿-📿-📿-✘-✘-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿
    ✔︎ Drink >64oz water
    💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-✘-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧

Lovely photos @Mrs_Hoffer and @snowshoe072 What an inspiration.
    Proud of my progress on meditation and water habits. Last month was a good foundation but I feel like I've really locked these two habits in this month and am ready for a new one or two in April. Currently reading Atomic Habits and taking the James Clear 30 day e-course and have some good ideas!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Balance focused yoga.
    2 pass days so I’m in the winners circle. I’ll enjoy it this month because I will be away a bit in April and will have less control over food options.
    Great progress pics! I always love looking at those.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 6 mile walk to and from the museums
    ❌ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    4 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-P-6-7-8-9-P-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-P-25-26-27-28-29-30-P

I'm a champion! Had another night out of lots of yummy tapas, but all those little plates/bites add up.
  • Cowphilosopher
    Cowphilosopher Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ended the month with two pass days. My trainer is on annual leave, it snowed, and practice wedding cake in the house: the trifecta of poor dieting.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    3/31

Exercise: 150 minutes
    Tracking; yes
    Calories: over , pass day
    Pass days used: 3

Winner's circle: yes
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    March 31
    Exercise: 15 minutes MommaStrong. Walking and standing around outside for work for several hours. Got almost 6,000 steps so probably equivalent to a 40 minute walk?
    Tracking: Tracked everything but I ate out for lunch so it was a total estimate
    Calories: Right on target by my estimation, but who knows
    Weight (keeping close tabs on that in my learning month which ends today) - up by 1.2. I also have an awful headache this morning and am maybe sick again or maybe it's my thyroid doing it's usual thing 10 days after I was sick before. So I think there's more going on with that weight than eating too much but it is not making me happy.

Progress. Yeah, I can't post photos and I don't even know that I have the photos. Due to my thyroid issue, my face photos don't show much progress. My neck is quite a bit bigger than it was a few years ago and my face is rather swollen too.

Yesterday I saw a co-worker who I haven't seen in years due to the pandemic (actually shortly before the pandemic she was staying home for a few months due to a back issue so it's more like 2.5 years since I've seen her and I started losing weight 3 years ago). She said, "Wow, you're looking great and skinny!" I am always conflicted when someone says that because I don't think people should comment on each others' bodies when they don't know what's going on. Especially co-workers. What if I had lost weight due to cancer or something? However, since this is intentional weight loss that I've been working very hard for, it made me very happy that she noticed and said something.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,554 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 great photo !
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Options
    Exercise: no
    Tracking: yes
    Calories under: yes
    Pass days - all used.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    a pass day
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Options
    ~🌷~ 3 / 31 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼 ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 25,860 +.......... 180 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24
    -25-26-27-28-29-30-31

~BYE~BYE~ MARCH ~

💖 Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success In March 🏆 We Got This 🏆
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Maddie, sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble. The sciatic nerve runs right by the piriformis muscle (for some people it can actually go right THROUGH the piriformis muscle!) so any tightness in this muscle will often irritate the sciatic nerve. I see a lot of this in my massage clients.

There are actually stretches that you can do for the piriformis (although that will probably be painful right now), or, it's often helpful to get a massage. Let the massage therapist know that you believe you're having issues with the piriformis and possibly sciatica. When you speak to your doc, you might ask him/her about massage and see what he thinks. I know how painful that can be, and I hope that you get back to yer happy walkin self soon!!! 🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♂️ <3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 you sure look terrific!! You're such an inspiration with your weight loss and your enthusiasm for life!! Thanks for sharing your photos! <3
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,592 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3! I made it to winner’s circle! Ty so much UAC group!
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,392 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 Maddie, sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble. The sciatic nerve runs right by the piriformis muscle (for some people it can actually go right THROUGH the piriformis muscle!) so any tightness in this muscle will often irritate the sciatic nerve. I see a lot of this in my massage clients.

There are actually stretches that you can do for the piriformis (although that will probably be painful right now), or, it's often helpful to get a massage. Let the massage therapist know that you believe you're having issues with the piriformis and possibly sciatica. When you speak to your doc, you might ask him/her about massage and see what he thinks. I know how painful that can be, and I hope that you get back to yer happy walkin self soon!!! 🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♂️ <3

Thank you so much, @Mrs_Hoffer 😘
    It seems to be shifting to the outside of knee.does that make sense to you?

THANK YOU!
    Maddie🌸