MotylekOkruchy: STEPS

Sunday: 10067
    Monday: 10732
    Tuesday: 16234 (hike day!)
    Wednesday: 9484
    Thursday: 19387 (hike day!)
    Friday: 12286
    Saturday: 10191

Spring break is over - we are walking to and from school again and I am very glad! These short walks help me to frame the day in a healthy way.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Steps

Sun-13,993
    Mon-10,446
    Tues-10,005
    Wed-9,840
    Thurs-11,289
    Fri-11,340
    Sat-11,573
  • ljdanny
    My made my step goal every day but one. I am happy with that. I'm hoping it shows on the scale this week. My little grandson was born on Saturday, I am waiting to go meet him. I am so excited. They just came home from the hospital. They are introducing my granddaughter to him now, by the videos she doesn't seem impressed and wants nothing to do with him. I have their dogs and will need to return them, I think one of them will be OK but not sure about the other. I have been doing good with meal prepping and and have logged my food almost every day. I was supposed to see the nutritionist 2 weeks ago but she had a family emergency, they were supposed to call last week to reschedule but I have heard nothing. I'm hoping she's OK but between the nutritionist and the weight clinic I have been disappointed with them and trying to get in touch with them is not easy. Not sure what my plans are going to be in going forward with them.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    minstrelofsarcasm
    March Week Five

Weigh In Day:Tuesdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 174.6 (March 22nd)
    CW (Current Weight): 174 (March 29th)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 60 lbs

The bloat has decided to stick around. Not a fan, but at least that means my body is holding onto the water it needs to process the hell I regularly put my body through. It's been a stressful couple weeks, and it's just going to get more intense in the coming weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if I piled on even more water retention on top of this.

The scan from last Friday has been a godsend for every time I see a number on the scale. It's one thing to know that your body is doing these things, it's another to see concrete proof. I've always had faith in the science, but there's nothing like seeing it in action.
  • MistyGoes4Goal
    MistyGoes4Goal Posts: 18 Member
    Username: MistyGoes4Goal
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Starting Weight (March Challenge) 185.6
    PW (Previous Weight) 2/27 = 183.6, 3/06 = 184, 3/13: 183.2
    PW (Previous Weight) 3/20 = 181.8
    CW (Current Weight) 3/27 = 182.0

Note: I will not be participating in the April Challenge! :) I am participating in another challenge (non-MFP).
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Hi Team WNM ... You have a new member joining your awesome team for April ...Please welcome @9Harvey :)
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm @melaniedscott

Hi need to skip weigh in this week. (Thursday)
    I’m going on vacay and won’t have access to a scale.

• minstrelofsarcasm
    edited March 2022
    Note: I will not be participating in the April Challenge! :) I am participating in another challenge (non-MFP).

@MistyGoes4Goal -
    Good to know! Are you planning on coming back for May, or should I just drop you from the team?

Hi need to skip weigh in this week. (Thursday)
    I’m going on vacay and won’t have access to a scale.

@bumpbreakcar -
    You are officially excused for this week :smile:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited March 2022
    ~ Steps Challenge ~

Things were a little quiet in the team this week, but that didn't stop three of you from completing last week's Steps Challenge!

Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 3
    Total Steps: 251,017
    Average Steps per Stepper: 83,672

The Leaderboard -
    @MotylekOkruchy - 88,381 total | 12,626 average - Most Steps in One Day!!
    @IDebraK - 84,150 total | 12,021 average
    @ljdanny - 78,486 total | 11,212 average - Most Consistent!!

XqhVAA7.gif
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Hi WNM... You have another new member joining your team ... Please welcome @hititskip :)
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    week ?
    Thursday check in
    PW: 154.7
    CW: 153.4

I expect my weight will bounce for a few weeks until my stomach really settles down from the radiation treatments. I am almost two weeks out from the final treatment so thought I should get back into the swing of things here.
  • ljdanny
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 187.2
    Cw 187.2
  • hititskip
    hititskip Posts: 42 Member
    Hi all! No weigh-in for me yet since I'm not in until the 4/3 challenge but just wanted to introduce myself. I found this group on the motivation boards and think it's exactly what I need. After dropping 75 pounds between Dec 2019 and June 2021, I've been bouncing up and down in the same 15 pound range since then. I'm currently bouncing in the bottom five pounds of that range so hoping to finally start seeing some new numbers on the scale.
  • sherry9999
    sherry9999 Posts: 30 Member
    weigh in Friday
    sw 184.6
    pw 182.0
    cw 181.6
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Hi @hititskip ! Welcome to Team Weight No More!

I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains here, along with @melaniedscott. If you need to make any changes to your weigh day, request an excusal, or have any issues at all, do not hesitate to let us know.

For now, if you have any questions or concerns, now is a great time to ask before we get into the swing of the new month. Getting to know your new teammates can't hurt either!

Can't wait to get to know you better in the new month!
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh
    Friday weigh in
    Pw: 134
    Cw: 134

New month, new mindset… back to tracking my calories and my steps.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Hi WNM ...You have another new member joining your awesome team .. Please welcome @misslissa1969 :)
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy

PW: 139.4
    CW: 135.8

So, the spring break bloat is mostly gone. (I don't consider this change as real loss.)

I looked at this month's beginning weight and today's number and unfortunately today's is bigger (135.6->135.8). Not much, but still...
    I need to remember that a lot of celebrating happened in March: my birthday, my son getting his driver's license, spring break - all of that meaning eating more than usual.
    On top of that I walked less than usual. I read somewhere that according to multiple studies you don't really need to walk more than 8-10K steps a day, there's no real increase in benefits. It turns out that's probably true for others but not for me. I noticed the difference right away, not necessarily in weigh gain as I attribute that to plain eating more. But in being more lethargic, less energetic, more down, pessimistic, less cheerful. It was so much harder to get up and do anything! So after a two-week experiment I am back to aiming at 15K. On most days I am between 13-15K and even if my feet feel tired, my body feels, in general, way better.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Weigh Days

Hey folks, looks like we're missing quite a few weigh-ins so far! If you haven't weighed in yet this week, make sure you get it in before early Sunday morning, or just request to be excused. Anything is better than nothing!

Earlier this Week -
    @thenextloser135
    @melbann
    @GingerPwr
    @samuel860
    @limnological
    @SweetDolce3
    @sandielewis2001
    @ruthieg68527

Today -
    @TwinMama91521
    @ciaoder
    @dbrinkmeyer

Tomorrow -
    @timibotkin
    @melaniedscott

And remember, two weeks without a word will result in being dropped from the team! If you want to stay with us, say something, anything!
This discussion has been closed.