🌸🌈April Volunteer Schedule! 🌈🌸

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
edited April 2022 in Social Groups
Happy April fellow UAC-ers!!

Spring is just around the corner for many of us.... and fall is arriving for some in the southern hemisphere! I couldn't be more excited for a month than I am for APRIL!! Lol.

Please note that I've simply copied the schedule from March over to April and it has most of our "regular" content creators posting one day every OTHER week. However, if there is anyone listed that doesn't want to be on the schedule for this month, don't hesitate to comment in the thread below and let me know!! It's not a problem!

Having said that, if anyone wants to take any dates this month that are still showing 'open' below - please let me know asap as well. I like to have the schedule all filled in by the first of the month!

Content creator simply means that you "Introduce" the post topic for the day!! It doesn't have to be anything elaborate - it can be something simple, something fun, or even a topic for discussion of something that YOU are struggling with! Everyone has ideas and opinions, and we love to share! Please let me know in the comments below if you're interested in signing up to be the Content Creator for any of the open days that we have listed.

*Also, remember that in order to send a (private) message to me or anyone else on MFP, you MUST be "friends" with them first, otherwise your message is never delivered to them!

APRIL 2022 SCHEDULE: **CONTENT CREATORS*:

(*On days below where no topic is listed, feel free to post a topic of your choice)

🌸 Apr 1 (Fri)- MONTHLY: posting of Winner's Circle results: Mrs_Hoffer

🌸 Apr 2 (Sat) - MONTHLY: Welcome of new members and introduce them to the announcements: TerriRichardson112
(Back-up: victorious55)

🌸 Apr 3 (Sun) - MONTHLY: post Champion List: Mrs_Hoffer

❌ Apr 4 (Mon) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - The Importance of Tracking: ??
🌸 Apr 5 (Tue) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - Cannot Achieve Goals with Exercise Alone: lesdarts180

🌸 Apr 6 (Wed) - makattack220
🌸 Apr 7 (Thu) - Jana_2020
🌸 Apr 8 (Fri) - jamcnewman
🌸 Apr 9 (Sat) - SummerSkier

🌸 Apr 10 (Sun) - Jana_2020

🌸 Apr 11 (Mon) - donna25trinity
🌸 Apr 12 (Tue) - StayFITTer
🌸 Apr 13 (Wed) - MadisonMolly2017

🌸 Apr 14 (Thu) - MONTHLY: Mid month shout out/update: Mrs_Hoffer
🌸 Apr 15 (Fri) - MONTHLY: Ask for NSV’s Post: Mrs_Hoffer
🌸 Apr 16 (Sat) - MONTHLY: Quote of a member’s NSV post with a reminder to go back & read them: Mrs_Hoffer

🌸 Apr 17 (Sun) - BMcC9

🌸 Apr 18 (Mon) - donna25trinity
🌸 Apr 19 (Tue) - ashleycarole86
🌸 Apr 20 (Wed) - Jana_2020

🌸 Apr 21 (Thu) - Jana_2020

🌸 Apr 22 (Fri) - jmu1965
🌸 Apr 23 (Sat) - Jana_2020
🌸 Apr 24 (Sun) - donna25trinity

🌸 Apr 25 (Mon) - donna25trinity
🌸 Apr 26 (Tue) - StayFITTer
🌸 Apr 27 (Wed) - Caroline_slowandsteady

🌸 Apr 28 (Thu) - MONTHLY: SummerSkier - to begin asking for the Winner's Circle names.
🌸 Apr 29 (Fri) - MONTHLY: SummerSkier - another "ask" for the Winner's Circle and Champions names.
🌸 Apr 30 (Sat) - MONTHLY: SummerSkier - Month end message with a final "ask" for Winner's Circle and Champions names.

📣 CHEERLEADER/READER/COMMENTER 📣
If you'd like to sign up to be a cheerleader and encourage your fellow teammates one day each week, please let me know which day of the week that you would like!

❌ Sundays: ??
📣 Mondays: Mrs_Hoffer
📣 Tuesdays: lesdarts180
📣 Wednesdays: jamcnewman
📣 Thursdays: snowshoe072
📣 Fridays: jmu1965
📣 Saturdays: TerriRichardson112

Please feel free to comment and encourage each other's posts - this group always does a wonderful job of that.... anyone can take a few minutes to post and encourage or cheer another person in the group! It not only encourages others, but it also strengthens our group as a whole!

I APPRECIATE each one of you and all that you do to keep the UAC going!! <3

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    I will be traveling the last week of April and into the first week of May, down to the Outer Banks, NC for my bonus-daughter's wedding.

If anyone would like to help me with the end of the month posts for the 28th, 29th, and 30th, that would really be helpful. I will do my best to log on each day, but sometimes I have trouble doing the posts from my phone. If I had a "back-up", it would be greatly appreciated.

It's a simple post asking for the team members to announce if they are going to be in the Winner's Circle or on the Champion's List for the month, and all you have to do is keep a list of the names as they self-announce their status. You would also post the Winner’s Circle list on May 1, and the Champion’s List on May 3. (I will create the new month’s group before I leave for vacation). If you’re interested in helping out, please comment below and let me know.

My planned vacation is from April 27 - May 3.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    Options
    Hello Teresa — thank you for being such a great leader and coordinator of us in this wonderful space. 🥰

I need to move from April 23 and wonder if I could take April 8 instead?

Also, I’d love to move from being the Sunday commenter/cheerleader to pick up that regular duty for Wednesdays instead.

Weekends at our home with professional musicians is really busy, and I’ve struggled with being able to do less and less of MFP on my phone (due to the glitchy nature of this free platform and their “enhancements”). On Wednesdays I can make my way to a laptop (unlike on Sundays).

Thanks!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    No problem Julie! @jamcnewman Thanks for always being such a huge encouragement to our team! <3
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    @mrs_hoffer I'd like to do just the 6th this month and not the 20th, if that's OK!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer Hi boss once everyone has an opportunity to volunteer feel free to use me to full In any gaps...xo
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @mrs_hoffer I'd like to do just the 6th this month and not the 20th, if that's OK!

Not a problem!! Done. ✔ Thanks for doing the 6th. We appreciate you!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer Hi boss once everyone has an opportunity to volunteer feel free to use me to full In any gaps...xo

Thanks Donna! I sure do appreciate your willingness to post as well as encourage others! <3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    Hi Mrs_Hoffer,
    Thank you for all that you do!

I’m sorry I can’t help cover your absence. I’ve suddenly found myself WAY too busy. Please take me off April 18 & switch me to April 20.

I’ll check back in a few days to see if the schedule has filled up.

I wish you the best of vacations!!

Hugs,
    Maddie
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer just wanted to confirm that April 27 works for me. Thanks for organizing.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Hi Mrs_Hoffer,
    Thank you for all that you do!

I’m sorry I can’t help cover your absence. I’ve suddenly found myself WAY too busy. Please take me off April 18 & switch me to April 20.

I’ll check back in a few days to see if the schedule has filled up.

I wish you the best of vacations!!

Hugs,
    Maddie

No worries Maddie. Thanks for all that YOU do!! <3 I sure do appreciate YOU my friend!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer just wanted to confirm that April 27 works for me. Thanks for organizing.

Thanks Caroline. I always appreciate your willingness and transparency in the group! I'm so glad you're here!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    I haven't seen @BMcC9 or @WhatMeRunning for awhile. I've taken them off of the schedule for April. I hope that everything's ok and that they can find their way back to us SOON!!! We sure do miss you both! <3
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer @BMcC9 had shared that she’s be out of country March 18 through April 1 and expected she wouldn’t be able to check in during that time. I remember seeing it every day on her daily reports (and went back to confirm). I miss Chris and also hope he is okay.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Thanks Julie! I remember that too now that you mention it. ;)
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,788 Member
    Options
    Teresa, it won't be anything fancy but I will be happy to pick up for you while you are on vacation. It's a great way to get to know everyone also but no amazing graphics.
    It's a simple post asking for the team members to announce if they are going to be in the Winner's Circle or on the Champion's List for the month, and all you have to do is keep a list of the names as they self-announce their status. You would also post the Winner’s Circle list on May 1, and the Champion’s List on May 3. (I will create the new month’s group before I leave for vacation). If you’re interested in helping out, please comment below and let me know.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @SummerSkier Thanks! I do appreciate that!
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll take April 5th. And I'll try to do Tuesday cheerleading. I was in the doldrums last month but I'm coming out of it as Spring progresses. (although it's suddenly turned bitter cold again this week!)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Hi, I'll take April 5th. And I'll try to do Tuesday cheerleading. I was in the doldrums last month but I'm coming out of it as Spring progresses. (although it's suddenly turned bitter cold again this week!)

Thanks Lesley. I've got you down! I appreciate you, <3 and I sure do get it about the doldrums! I've had them since January.... sometimes we don't realize just how much getting outside can help us mentally/emotionally, not just physically! :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer

Sorry for another change

Pls switch me from April 20 to April 13! Thank you!

Maddie
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Hi all! April 1 was a loooong day of plane travel (from Winchester UK to London (by car) to Toronto to home (2 planes and a car from the local airport). April 2 as a looooong sleep-in (5 hrs time difference between Winchester and here) plus laundry and that kind of thing.

I am back now and would be happy to do Sunday April 17 for you.