April 18

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    My nsv:Back to work and I was initially really hard on myself as could not sustain alot of habits I previously had but then I heard a podcast on a individual who like me returned to work after making her weight loss her full time job and the message was that wen going back to work it takes 6 weeks to adjust to a new routine. I feel so much better after hearing that cause dispite juggling being a mum, a wife, work, cooking, cleaning, being a sister, daughter and friend I hve still hve managed to get up 5 days a week run, do weights, meditate, hve a shower before bed, track my food as best as I can, be aware of wen I am comfort eating, stick with UAC, go for a walk on lunch break on some days and lastly be comfy eating at maintaince. So yeah I am really not doing too bad. Xo

Wow @donna25trinity !! Seriously! Wow! I'm catching up on posts that I missed over the weekend, and came across this one of yours from the 15th!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Um, YEAH! You are doing excellent in my book. You make me look "lazy".... Lol. Huge Kudos to you!!
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    3xyes. Day 7 of Epic II+5km walk+8.7km run
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    Date: 18th April

Calories: Within budget ✅
    Tracked: Yes ✅
    Exercise: Not today ✖️

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,453 Member
    I survived the Easter goodies no damage done but my plan for the week is to keep moving forward did a nice 2.45 mile walk at lunch not s cloud in the sky so it’s hard to believe substantial snow predicted for Tuesday…my cardio for the day!

Tracked and logged if it weren’t spring I’d say Merry Christmas 🎄!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,453 Member
    edited April 2022
    @jamcnewman ✅ for exercise I to have gone back to weighing out some foods the eye ball is off at times! I have also been reducing the unhealthy proteins so far so good and not really hungry. Anyone else get the scale back out?
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 968 Member

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, random activity and walk around the block.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No. Way over in carbs.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    I want to get my macros closer to my goals. I will preplan my day and enter it in. I stocked up on fresh vegetables and fruit.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Arggghhh! I had typed (on my phone!) comments for several of you tonight, and after all that work...poof! It's just gone! Ugh! I just don't have it in me to do it all again! Sorry. I'll be on my laptop tomorrow where I have a better keyboard to reply. Keep up the great work err'body! 👍 😊
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    April 18
    ✅✅✅

Exercise today was 25 mins walking around the building at work and 10 mins of yoga tonight.